 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1181 – 1200 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Change in handling of real names on LUGNET web pages?

(...) I think this is a good move in the right direction. A quick tangent: for those of us who have been around the LEGO community for awhile now, having our real names out in public on LUGNET has helped me to associate names of builders to people I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: My First MOC

(...) Rather than asking everyone to email you replies, you may want to look into subscribing to the group (perhaps temporarily) by email, via this URL: (URL) first doing this subscription setup: (URL) to get your confirmation code ) XFUT (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: side bar

Eric (and Dave), I'm not sure exactly where things went awry. I remember having the discussion with you and sending mail to Dave to make sure he was cool with it all, and I even think I remember getting mail back from Dave that he was indeed cool (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Charters are always post #1. One thing to remember is that while Lugnet appears to be an NNTP server with an e-mail interface and a very nifty web interface, it's really a huge data base, with NNTP, e-mail, and web interfaces. Requesting post (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message . (...) browser (...) Excuse me for just suggesting this option in another mail. I don't agree. A very simple way is to make the header look like this: Message_id 54dfDF7_&2532))sdrt4325ds which still is readable (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Two users: one PC

My son and I share PC at home. We both follow the lugnet.robotics group and post messages there. My son was the first to subscribe and post. However, when I wanted to post later and made a new set-up I found out that the robot does not accept two (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) I would prefer this. Or even as a separate news group that I can subscribe to by e-mail to my office address. They frown very much on large amounts of non business mail, but once a week should be OK. Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

No -- carbon copies are e-mail directives. Followup-To is a NNTP header field. Followup-To specifies what newsgroup an article will go in when someone posts a followup to it. If you post message A in group X, and the Followup-To field of A is set (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Now you've done it! Good Job! (was Re: Not getting e-mail from Lugnet?)

Whatever it was. It really seems fixed now. Messages are flooding in as I type this. (32 and counting.) Thanks Todd!!! -Kyle (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Error in hash database?

Todd, I tried to post using e-mail twice this morning, but the messages never arrived at Lugnet, nor did I get an error message from Lugnet. Just a few minutes ago I recieved the following message, and thought you may want to hear about it. -Andy (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work

(...) I've used both the e-mail and the web URL to confirm my posts. In both cases it has worked flawlessly. I'm very glad to be rid of the MadHatter and his antics. This small inconvenience is well worth the benefits. John Hansen (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: I am officially curious...

(...) Well I'm using Aol 7 for e-mail(which has bugs). And you can't often click an url in an email, you have to copy and paste it, even though I selected the setting that's supposed to let you just cick email urls. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  RE: enhance one of the helps pages to give the correct news/mail address form

(...) This message is posted from Outlook XP...works fine. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: enhance one of the helps pages to give the correct news/mail address form

(...) I thought it was Exchange rather than Outlook (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: enhance one of the helps pages to give the correct news/mail address form

(...) server fouling it up IIRC. (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: delays in membership activation

Thanks. My E-mail address has been changed! Jaco "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:HCECH5.1ypt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests. There is no need to post these here unless you think it might be a controversial request and you seek consensus, or unless we seem to have missed your request. Please always (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  4308 Racers

Hello admins, I have just sent you an e-mail for the submission of official LEGO® set 4308. It includes pictures of the polybag, building instructions and parts. Hope it will appear in the database soon! ;-) With regards, Erik Boons from Holland (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Password help

(...) Hi Chris, Sorry about that -- I missed your mail. I see it in my inbox now. I'll ask the server to reset your password -- you should be all set in about 5 minutes. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.406)

  Address munge and Google...

Hi. 2 Issues... 1) E-Mail Addresses in formal headers get munged but not those in the body of a message. Is there an easy soloution to this? 2) Google seems to deep crawl the Lugnet site, is there a way of controlling this? (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.406)

More:  Next Page >>