  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 971 – 990 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Roll Call Update time

(...) Name: Richie Dulin Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1968 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 5, so I can play with the small parts/cynical beyond his years Location: Port Brique, Sydney, New South Wales LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

so, It's a role call you want huh... Name: Travis Matheson Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1976 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8, old enough to cause trouble, but young enough to not realise. my inner child is still getting into trouble Location: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Updated url and e-mail adress for PLUG

Hello, Our local LUG has had its website completely updated, and in the process we chose to change our e-mail adress as well. I'd like to ask for the new data to be included in the world LUG map, please: Name: PLUG - Portuguese LEGO Users Group URL: (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.org)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Occasionally...

(...) No, it probably is not related unless I am mistaken. (...) There are a number of reasons for a " 0 not accepted" message. If there's an error message along with it, read it, and fix (the most common message is that you have included a group (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: Troy Walker Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Lost in the 80's Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Single Children: None Occupation: Student On Lugnet Since: (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

The BrickFest Committee is calling upon club members attending BrickFest to submit their club logos and URL to BrickFest for inclusion in the Participating Clubs section on the side bar on the home page. The web logo button size is 88 x 31 pixels. (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events) !!

url
(score: 0.406)

  POTW

A query about "Modified arm with quarter 20t double bevel gear on one end". If it's a quarter gear, and has 8 teeth, how can it be a quarter 20t gear? Or is there something fundamentally wrong with the universe? Does 6 x 9 really = 42? ROSCO (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 0.406)

  Re: So TLC can build and sell decent sets if they really want to...

(...) Try replacing the "6" with other (lower) numbers after 'Katalog' in the url & it will appear to be a page from a catalog. For my uses, the tiles would be nice. I imagine some people would like the red slopes. But, as far as the construction or (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.406)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--How About the URL?

(...) ...and I really should leave a link to my shop. (URL) Thanks, and oops, LFB (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

My turn.... Name: Kevin Hall Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Growing old is inevitable... Growing up is Optional.... I live by it Location: North Shore, Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Click on the pic to go to (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Hello to all the Aussie LEGO fans. I recently returned from a Dark AGe of LEGO and now keen to build! It is useful having a young son who I can use as an excuse to feed my obsession with Lego. He recently had his fourth birthday and got a lot of (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Fleebnork.com Civilian MOC Contest Update

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadm...bnork.com> wrote in news:Hy8HvA.1w9J@lugnet.com: (...) I was wondering if you forgot to add the Trash Converter during the update? Or maybe my notice didn't get to you? Oh well, here is the brickshelf gallery (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Roll Call Update time

I've seen some new names posting, (and G'day if that's you) and I know some people have returned from overseas. The last Roll Call was more than 18 months ago. So in the spirit of inflating life in loc.au... here's another one. Simply change my (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Lego sales?

(...) Keep in mind this is not advertised at the store! I didn't know it would happen, and was pleasantly surprised at checkout. If I wasn't in a rush, I would have picked up some more. (...) Ah! I didn't know the Mars Rover was on sale! *blink (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Lego sales?

Oh, hey. I was at the King Soopers at Sheridan and 20th (well, 18th, it's a big shopping area). They had the little 100-piece Creator tubes there for three bucks... but when I checked out with my supercard, they only charged me thirty cents! (I (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Stats for a BrikWars Aircraft

I need help with BrikWars. I've been aware of the rules for a few years now, but never really tried it because it seemed hard to learn and play. But, I've been revisiting the rules and have spent the last couple weeks skimming them. With a little (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

url
(score: 0.406)

  Brickset.com receives overhaul

Following numerous complaints about response times, I have rewritten brickset.com from scratch using ASP.NET. Initial tests suggest that it is up to 200% quicker serving search results. For now, it looks and behaves much like the old site, but over (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

query
(score: 0.406)

  Re: "Bulk Bricks Online Survey" ends this week.

"Briktrak.com" <rjmorton@AT4imprintNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:HxvJD0.qqC@lugnet.com... (...) help (...) Bad form replying to my own post I know, but I really should have turned on my brain before posting! The URL which I neglected to include (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

url
(score: 0.405)

  Re: Mega Bloks IPO

To find the documents filed today on SEDAR (URL) large color PDFs) To find the news release (En/Fr) (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

query
(score: 0.405)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Great idea. How about passing it on not (only) via mail, but via personal meetings of fans? E.g. it could be sent to some german AFOL and could then be passed on at TSL in Berlin - Possibly with a group foto of all the AFOLs present. Someone (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.405)

More:  Next Page >>