 Local / United States / Colorado / 244
Re: Lego sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 14:55:09 GMT

Oh, hey.

I was at the King Soopers at Sheridan and 20th (well, 18th, it's a big
shopping area).  They had the little 100-piece Creator tubes there for three
bucks... but when I checked out with my supercard, they only charged me
thirty cents!  (I could see where they first charged me 2.99, and then
credited me 2.69.)  I don't know what the deal is for that, but I'm tempted
to go back and get more.

Good news personally, btw - I got a job, and its been extended until the end
of the year! :)

John Fiala