 Local / United States / Colorado / 247
Re: Lego sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 17:32:18 GMT

Now that may be worth a trip! Hope there is some left when I get there - for
the same price ;-)

I hope the folks interested in Trains have used the deal that Mike Walsh
advertised recently! Doing the math it seems like the cheapest way to get
train parts with a set of bonus bricks thrown in. For those who have not
seen it - use catalog code MT4U at shop.lego.com. The Metroliner is 2 for 1
and also the Mars Rover was selling for $40 (originally $90)!!!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.

"John Fiala" <jcfiala523@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Oh, hey.

I was at the King Soopers at Sheridan and 20th (well, 18th, it's a big
shopping area).  They had the little 100-piece Creator tubes there for • three
bucks... but when I checked out with my supercard, they only charged me
thirty cents!  (I could see where they first charged me 2.99, and then
credited me 2.69.)  I don't know what the deal is for that, but I'm • tempted
to go back and get more.

Good news personally, btw - I got a job, and its been extended until the • end
of the year! :)

John Fiala