 Gaming / 1747
1746  |  1748
Subject:
Stats for a BrikWars Aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 17:26:15 GMT

I need help with BrikWars. I’ve been aware of the rules for a few years now, but never really tried it because it seemed hard to learn and play. But, I’ve been revisiting the rules and have spent the last couple weeks skimming them. With a little time reading, they seem more comprehensible. Once you get past the massive rulebook, it’s not that bad. I understand the troop combat and have actually play a simple game of 6 troops each side and it went pretty well. Now, I’m trying to understand the vehicle rules, and I’m finding them a little more difficult. What I want to do is get stats for a couple aircraft I’ve built. Could someone here walk me through how to generate stats for that? Here’s the URL of the aircraft I’m working up.

Thanks.

-Clangador