  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 451 – 470 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Message indexing awry?

There appears to be something dicky happening with some message indexing. Example 1: (URL) should be attached to this post: (URL) 2: (in the same thread): (URL) should be a reply to: (URL) but appears beside it in the tree display. Example 3: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Some dead LUGs?

(...) Hi David, I used .COM indeed, thanks for pointing this out! The URL is updated in LUGMap and LUGCO's group sidebar now. Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.lugco)

url
(score: 0.517)

  New NG for TCLTC

Rene- I have been thinking-- if possible, I would like to have an newsgroup set up for the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (TCLTC), if that is alright with you. I have been using MOCpages for our website, but now that Sean is allowing advertising, I (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.516)

  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com // galleries are deleted now

(...) homepage as well as from brickshelf. James Mathis' center beam car has now gotten a credit (at least I haven't noticed that yesterday). So things have moved to the better. The URL with LEGO.cwsurf is of course still a bit risky, but that is (...) (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.515)

  2004 Set Pictures

Looks like Jake seeded official set pictures to various groups: Harry Potter & Knights Kingdom at Classic-Castle.com (URL) at ILTCO (URL) at BrickSet (URL) - thanks for sharing these with the community. Bryan Kinkel (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.515)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) I was wrong. I just talked to the costumer service, that confirmed that Schumacher and Barrichello will have flesh colored faces in (URL) 8389>. But they also confirmed that general minifigs has and will continue to have yellow heads with only (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

query
(score: 0.515)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Sure, send it along. I think the only sticky point that should be resolved before creating the project is the source code license. (I say "sticky" because we seem to have gotten stuck there with the parts library and a recent attempt to get (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

qt
(score: 0.515)

  (Another) My first 'mecha': Robert

This one is made entirely from parts the new LEGO bot-kit (aka X-Pod set 4346, (URL) quite in the same league as most of the other models discussed here, but I think he has a certain character... Huw (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

query
(score: 0.515)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.9 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.9 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.9 include: Fixed smoothing of curves. (It was broken completely in 1.9.8.) Changed from ZIP-based distribution to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.515)

  Re: DNS outage, service restored

(...) Todd, I checked internic's whois database when Lugnet was down, and it had an expiry date of 17 jan 2005. It has since been updated, but I'd definitely query Network Solutions about this. (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.514)

  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H86Gw9.7x@lugnet.com... (...) Where exactly does this come up? Try to skip the intro with sapce. Uninstall Quciktime and reinstall it. SpySetup might have failed installinng QT I would (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

qt
(score: 0.514)

  Defective Ultrasonic sensor - Please Help

I decide to start a new subject for this, because I just figured out the problem with my US sensor. Thanks to Philo advice, i did easily open the sensor and I found this broken wire connection. So, when I connect this wire in the place it seems to (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

url
(score: 0.513)

  Re: NSW Freight National 82 Class

(...) Hi Eli, Click through once more from those and you'll have it. There should be no text on the browser, just the picture and the link url should end in .jpg, .gif or .png. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.513)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) I'm sure you will get a variety of answers to this query... For most sellers, PayPal is not free. The amount that you send to the seller is delivered to the seller less a fee. PayPal takes that fee out of the entire amount that you send (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.513)

  New x-pod sets

The new Argos [1] catalogue came out today in the UK, and in it are the new x-pod Designer sets, which they had in stock, seemingly several months before their general release. The four sets can be seen here: (URL) are interesting because they each (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !!

query
(score: 0.512)

  lego movie posters

I recall seeing a fan LEGO movie poster of the movie Falling Down starting Micheal Douglas. I can not seem to find the post/url/image of this poster. All I recall is that it was on a website with many other movie posters that the person have (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.512)

  Re: Does anyone know anything about this set?

(...) Have a look at: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)

query
(score: 0.512)

  Re: Christmas auction!! (Classic Space - Technic - Town)

(...) (URL) #6340 Hook & Ladder (URL) #6346 Shuttle Launching Crew (URL) #8880 SuperCar (URL) #6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost (URL) #6983 Ice Station Odyssey (URL) #6970 Beta I Command Base (URL) #6971 Inter-Galactic Command Base (URL) (...) Due to the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.512)

  Re: Jim Spaceborn?

(...) Quoting from: (URL) In January 1984, Madsen was contracted by the LEGO toy company's publishing (...) From: (URL) For LEGO he wrote and illustrated three 48 page graphic novels with Jim (...) So in theory, the 3rd book exists, although I have (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.books, lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.511)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) Hey, I guess I'm okay with Rene's description, but as Didier said, this will come down to theory vs practice. I'm sure there would be no problem with something (URL) a battle scene>. Almost everthing I could imagine would fall into this realm. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

url
(score: 0.510)

More:  Next Page >>