 Trains / 28044
Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com // galleries are deleted now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:30:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
model:

which belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address:
http://www.lego.cwsurf.de/

Obviously he took note of my complaint: the pictures have vanished from his
homepage as well as from brickshelf.

James Mathis' center beam car has now gotten a credit (at least I haven't
noticed that yesterday). So things have moved to the better. The URL with
LEGO.cwsurf is of course still a bit risky, but that is the problem of "Niels"
and the Lego company.

Leg Godt!

Ben

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com // galleries are deleted now

(...) It's a funny thing. On the one hand, it IS flattering to be copied and nobody I know of objects to that. It's an issue of giving credit where it is due and not leaving an impression that copied work is one's own. I know Corey Sanders deals a (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Message is in Reply To:
  My find of the day at brickshelf.com

Hi to all trainheads! While checking Brickshelf for new train MOCs I came along this familiar looking model: (URL) belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address: (URL) wonder that Niels is presenting this "MOC" under his own (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)