 Trains / 28032
Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:22:33 GMT

Snip

It's still a clear violation of Brickshelf ToS-- you should drop a line to
Kevin
to get this folder deleted.

P.s.: this is my original creation from summer 1993 (if I remember it
right)

I don't think you are remembering correctly, Ben; maybe 2003.  Brown
didn't even
make a real appearance until the mid-nineties...

Scheim On,

[JOHN]

Not to mention that he's got LEGO in his website name...  Big no-no.

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net
www.lifelites.com

coming soon www.arlug.net (taking the place of MSLTC.org website which
mysteriously vanished from existance...)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) Well, seeing as how you just did, I'll mention that I noticed that as well. This person doesn't seem to understand IP very well at all. "coming soon www.arlug.net (taking the place of MSLTC.org website which mysteriously vanished from (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) lol Here's is my first clue: (URL) (hehe, it says "BENEKE" on the side:-) (...) It's still a clear violation of Brickshelf ToS-- you should drop a line to Kevin to get this folder deleted. (...) make a real appearance until the mid-nineties... (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)