  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2951 – 2970 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Brickbay is available and running on a new server

Hi, The move has been completed, I apologize for it taking so long. Brickbay can be accessed on the following URL: (URL) domain name www.brickbay.com will point to it within the next 48 hours. If you go to www.brickbay.com, you will be automatically (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !!

url
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Lego Backgrounds!!!...!!!

(...) Go to tHE lEGO gIF at www.blueelectrode.com/minifig to get pictures and animations, etc., and to Fibblesnork for the backgrounds. Alan This message's random set is: 6501, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=6501 (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Could I get and island in CW?

Pawel...could I reserve the smallest island off the coast of the big island in Legocean? Alan This message's random set is: 6984, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=6984 (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Suggestion for interprocess communication

(...) I agree that it is more effort for none MFC applications. (...) Not realy, since if you want to make sure your program is working on all computers no matter whats installed you have to make a static build, which means your application get (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: eBay nailed?

(...) The car analogy isn't perfect. One thing they can do is not respond to more than one query per second or some such from a given IP address, though that would screw companies with firewalls. Also, in the case of people driving cars to block (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) David, was your message supposed to carry a URL link for the guide? Larry might want to know where it is unless maybe you gave him the information in a seperate account, otherwise, it would also help me out as I have some interest in this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.280)

  Custom Lego on the upswing?

This isn't me... space sucks :-). (URL) check this out: I don't THINK this is Craigo, but maybe?? (URL) on "custom lego" gives 29 hits... one at least is a mishit but still: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: eBay nailed?

(...) Well, it could be handled on a very gross basis by the router/firewall. If it keeps track of the top IP sources of packets, it can just start discarding packets from certain IP addresses. It could also recognize large company firewalls to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.280)

  eBay nailed?

Hi everyone, Well, I hear that the "attack-search" weenies have turned their guns from Yahoo to eBay and buy.com. Their method seems to be to simply overwhelm the search engine with constant queries--by the hundreds of thousands per minute. Sure (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) She's going to come in the Millenium Falcon set. Alan This message's random set is: 3407, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=3407 (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Application notes on serial memory and microcontrollers

I found this interesting link, I think it's also well known to someone: (URL) at number AN609 ;-) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

sigma
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )

Of all the '928-like' space ships, I like the 918 ((URL) the most. This one has a body both up and under the wings. The 924 and 928 were both wings-with-cabine-on-top. But I'm still glad I finally got me a 928 :-) Mark "Classic Space is all I have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Need Ambulance Parts

Beach County EMS needs to acquire some more busses (ambulances) but our manufacturer has run out of parts. If you can supply thinwall parts from either of the following models please contact us. (URL) you're interested, we can offer gray 1x4x3 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHI04I.Kor@lugnet.com... (...) Castle World? Yeah sure, if you can give me the URL.... (...) No I really mean it! I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with plastic bricks. Wait till you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )

Jeffrey, (...) (Oh No! Scott is getting on his Space Soapbox!) I can appreciate sentiments of this type. However, since Space is probably my favorite theme, and have been collecting it since I was 4, and I have most of the sets since 1984. I think (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Shock Value

This is your room. This is your room on LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: An Acronym Guide - A to Z

(...) Idea: Stupidly Pitiful Ugly Design Alan This message's random set is: 6982, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=6982 (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

(...) Not that I'm aware of, either. It does exist in straight tras-green, though. (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Space & SW rumor denied by TLC!

Perfect oppurtunity to rerelease the old 80's sets(kids will never notice, since few have '82 sets) Alan This message's random set is: 1693, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=1693 (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Trainwheel rubbers?

(...) I don't know what a rubber is, but LEGO will probably replace it for free. Once a train motor of mine broke, and they replaced. Alan This message's random set is: 6881, www.lego.com/pause/s...query=6881 (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.280)

More:  Next Page >>