 Trains / 4073
Re: Trainwheel rubbers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Arjen ter Horst writes:
Does anyone have an idea how I could get some spare rubbers for the =
trainmotor?
The old ones are all dried up... :(

Thanks,

Arjen
I don't know what a rubber is, but LEGO will probably replace it for free.
Once a train motor of mine broke, and they replaced.
Alan
This message's random set is: 6881, www.lego.com/pause/search/?query=6881