  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1851 – 1870 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Query regarding the <set:foo> function

(...) using a greedy match where it should have been using a non-greedy match. The "<snip>" that appeared earlier on the line confused it. Thanks for reporting the err. --Todd (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.328)

  Error with DB

To whom it may concern... I just checked out this item: 6693 in the set DB (popup). When I click the picture of the box in the popup window, the URL it is going to is: (URL) without the "?" included in the URL, it comes up as a broken page. FYI. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

url
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

(...) I think they might be having problems at the moment. I just went to shop.lego.com and got the under construction error page. Tried again and it worked. Just try looking under themes Creator with Canada selected as your shipping country. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.328)

  Defining the term "Capital Ship"

For the sake of this discusion, all LEGO ships refered too should be minifig scale. What is the minimum length (studs) of a 'capital ship'? Can a 'capital ship' land on a planet? Can it take off again? Does a 'capital ship' have to carry smaller (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Query regarding the <set:foo> function

(...) Cool. Thanks for the fast fix. James (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.328)

  Query regarding the <set:foo> function

Hi Todd, I'm curious as to why this worked: (URL) this didn't: (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.328)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

there was some old development version... we're glad we noticed by ourselves for lack of feedback. maybe lubnet is way too restrictive? the new url: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

url
(score: 0.328)

  Re: biggest capital ship ever...

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H1L0As.Mpn@lugnet.com... (...) Ahh thats one of Paul's 2 mystery ships :-) All I can say is I'm just glad he keeps these built. Seeing them pop up in the random LUG or event photo is almost (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.328)

  How many unique minifig faces are there?

I was pondering this question recently, and wondered if anyone had already set out to answer it. Unable to find any comprehensive collection of minifig faces already on the web, I decided to make one of my own by scanning every unique minifig face (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

url
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Brickshelf scans - a couple of questions

Hi Pedro, or better: [ Ola Pedro, ] This is the readme file that was on a zip file that I downloaded from Brickshelf a long time ago ( when brickshelf had zip files of building instructions and catalogs ). However, I don't know if all rules are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Vision Command, RCX, and the internet...

There have probably been a few of these 'bots in the past--I remember a few anyway... But have a boo at my latest creation-- (URL) isn't perfect yet... Remember that someone may be using the 'bot at the same time you are trying to use the 'bot, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ? (1)

(...) I'm a little confused about the caching issue. Are we talking about DNS caching, or some sort of in-between proxy cache? Or is it the browser cache? Initially I thought that we were talking about DNS lookups taking the most time... If the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 0.327)

  Re: serie fortunata

Eh sì, in effetti la mia wanted list è il risultato di una query sui set che ho e il db di Lugnet e quindi ci sono anche set doppi o set che potrei (quasi) facilmente trovare. Ciao Ezio "Giulio Ferrari" <giuliof@iol.it> ha scritto nel messaggio (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 0.327)

  FA: Technic Shuttle, Train, Mindstorms

I have the following auctions going on ebay and ending Tuesday evening.  The #4565 train is only at $71 and check out the Robosports for only $9.99 (the motor is worth that!).  Just $35 for a Driod Developer! NEW Model Team #5561 Big Foot 4X4 New (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Cyggy

(...) URL. Current Cygwin works very well. The only problem is some Makefile breakage in brickos. BTW, I think hosting that cygwin.exe is a technical violation of the GPL. Max. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Moderator / Layout

(...) See this thread: (URL) (also in admin.curators) where I was asking about this very problem. Didn't really get an answer that I completely understood since I don't know how to do tables in FTX on the front page of a group. I do not think the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.curators)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Before placing a huge burden on Tore maybe we should see if anyone knows for sure that we can't somehow order these for ourselves here in the states. A few weeks ago Paul M. suggested to me that it might be possible to obtain a catalogue and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Article scoring

Last night I made up a little prototype test thingy for collaborative ranking (or scoring) of news articles in the system as being positive, neutral, or negative. (Nothing fancy, just about 20 lines of DB tracking code.) Its "underneath" (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

sigma
(score: 0.327)

  Return to Hamiltonia: LUGOLA's Next Meeting

Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts! (Remember, we're not Lego nuts, we're Lego enthusiasts) Well, by golly, I sure do look forward to the meeting. Thanks to the ever-gracious Hamiltons for hosting it. I want to see the Icehedral with my own eyes! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

url
(score: 0.327)

  Re: New Polling Mechanism Available

(...) While you can't *place* it, you can *reference* it in your FTX... just give the URL to the ballot as you would give any other URL... see lugnet.trains for an example (not saying it's great)... the FTX code looks like this - start - Take a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

url
(score: 0.326)

More:  Next Page >>