  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1451 – 1470 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Parts Tracker Status

The Parts Tracker is back online and open for business! The URL is the same as always, (URL). There are two outstanding issues that we'll hopefully be able to resolve soon: 1. Because of differences in the nature of the server, submissions and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

url
(score: 0.359)

  LEGO Random Name Generator updated!

Todd and I have managed to update the data file that drives the name generator with all the sets that have been released since early 1997, when the generator was originally written. New categories include Harry Potter, Adventurers, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !

url
(score: 0.359)

  Build MOCs with "My Parts"

I'd like to announce an enhancement to "My Parts". You can now upload DAT files to the system, to see if you have all the parts needed to build it! Check if you can build MOCs posted as DAT files, or your own virtual creations. Just go to: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

url
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Lego XML?

Here is an idea! Anyone used Rover before? (URL) idea is you have "block-sets" that you customize using XML to create worlds. The concept could be adapted for sets, very easily. IMO: I think it is a little redundant to have the same 2Lx2Wx1H block (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: How do I go about build domes? Any suggestions?

(...) Try Erik Brok's sphere generator. I can't recall the URL right now, but it's on his website. James (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.town)

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) If I understand the concern above correctly, using the switches like this does not effect the usage of regular switches to make sidings and such if the switches that are modified are used together to make a true crossover. I hope it's ok to (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.358)

  LDraw Help Desk Tutorial - How to add LDraw Parts to Your Library

I am aware that many of you *MAY* not need this information but for the newbies this is a question we get a lot at the help desk. =) In any case please provide me with some feedback on what you think of this new tutorial. New tutorial direct link: (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/601-3372787-6548939?node=1038710

Next time put the URL in the text - it is easier to browse that way Secondly this belongs in news:lugnet.market.b...sell-trade S travis <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HE717v.1oKB@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.358)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

I've put up the newest version of LD4DModeler, it's the release of 1.0 (finaly). You can find it on (URL) in the 'download' section. Note the new url, It's only a redirector at the moment but I appriciate it if people use this url to link to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.

(...) Dear Grand Admiral, Your URL intrigues me. I await the part that is "coming soon". -The Galactic Mediator (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) Is this the program announced three years ago? "And in 2002, we will begin a program where LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building instructions for their model - and then order (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.358)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) or did you work from memory or? Did you have any challenges in keeping the two motors sychronized? That's been a bugaboo for others, that one side or the other raises a bit too fast and skews things. I think this is my fave shot: (URL) thanks (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org

Update: The nameservers for LDraw.org have been switched to point to the Peeron site in the mean time. In 36 hours or less, you should be able to access the site at www.ldraw.org again. The site on Peeron is not fully functional, the Parts Tracker (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org

(...) Yes, I agree 100%. Unfortunately, this outage seems to have caught us with our pants down in that regard. I've had to field a lot of email too ;-) Steve and Dan are working out ideas for solutions to this. I don't know when to expect more (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Temporary URL for LDraw.org

Everyone - Again - I apologize for the delays in getting LDraw.org back up and running. We are still trying to get the LDraw.org server back online, but we're also in the process of moving the site to a new server. For now, a slightly outdated (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad) !!

url
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) I'm not sure. What are you trying to do? If just you're looking to browse the code, then follow the "Browse CVS" link near the bottom of the page at the URL given above. If you want upload changes to the code you'll have to get a CVS program (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HDI00s.184F@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) Since ldraw.org is down for some weeks now, I guess it would be wise to think about a working mirror site when ldraw.org is up again. Thus we could (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Important information

Please note that I had to change the URL of my LEGO-SALE-page. The new name is (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: Custom Lego Mindstorms sensors

(...) venture (...) Zac, In my observation, one of the biggest users of Mindstorms in Australia is the Robocup Junior, a schools competition (which appears to get quite competitive at times). There are a lot of schools involved (more than it appears (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study

(...) In this Sante Fe loco, the windows are really loosely installed . I've forced a "V" wedge onto the windows, and it's quite fragile about the the side windows, as well. The side windows could be reinforced quite easily if I took more time to do (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.356)

More:  Next Page >>