  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1066 – 1085 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cannon Variations (Re: Castle FAQ bribe)

Original query posted over in General: "My cannons do not fire but they are also made of multiple pieces like they were intended to fire..." (URL) best answers are here: (URL) a discussion of the three types (shooting, transitional, non-shooting). (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Hmmm, for that, we'd need a serviceable LEGO minifig mohawk for Mr. T. I already know all the other parts I'd use. LFB (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: BlockCAD byter webadress!

(...) Sånt ska man inte be om :) (URL) har fel URL till bilden med den stora kyrkan: (URL) funkar inte länken till den heller: (URL) funkar sannolikt i exmpelvis IE men blir problem med "mer korrekta" webläsare som Mozilla. Går man in på exmpelvis (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Developing lugnet.org resources

As curator of lugnet.org, I'd like to see the possibility of more resources being created under the lugnet.org hierarchy. I took the curatorship because I wanted to see more things on the sidebar, but I think there's potential to do more than I have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org) !

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 MOC Award Pictures

(...) Dang, I always forget something... The "official" is in quotes because there were lots and lots of other pictures taken of the winning MOCs, including Todd Lehman's photos (can't find the URL right now). But the BF PDX 2004 site has the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.395)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I believe that this isn't entirely true. We had a problem at work where a program didn't work right in Windows 9x (I think it was 98, but I'm not entirely sure), but worked fine in Windows NT and Windows 2000. After some careful debugging, I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Problem is, I have so many questions that I may become a pain :( Here's one for instance: Which year did Lego stop printing Pat Pend on the underside of bricks? I assume that it must have been about 1958 (the year the stud/tube coupling mechanism (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

(...) Very impressed with the detail you have gone into on the slope bricks. We could do with more of this kind of information for other parts - see the thread at (URL) regarding the 2x2 round brick, which has at least 5 versions. The 2x2 45deg (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Subtle parts differences (was Re: Lego Blueprints Query ...)

Thanks for the feedback Chris. I'd be interested to see scans of the bricks that you described. If you could either email them to me directly or send me a link, then I'll take a look and update my info as appropriate. I have a load of stuff (slopes (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Enron Fun!

Joy! To quote cruel.com, "In 1995, Enron employees were given ceramic mugs by the Retirement Planning department when the first employee stock options became available. They should have stayed away from the stock and hoarded the mugs." The (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Subtle parts differences (was Re: Lego Blueprints Query ...)

(...) could (...) a (...) as (...) or (...) Just changed subject to clarify relevance for lugnet.cad.dev readers. Chris (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Community Site 101

legofan, worldlug, whatever this url is pretty much what WorldLUG would've ended up being: (URL) all managed-access content w/ a back-end for content creators and reviewers. If someone has a server we could get it all set up in a matter of days (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Mainly by asking on LUGNET, or bringing your questions along to a fest! :-) Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

  my tower of HP new set (link added)

sorry, I forgot the URL. Here are the pics of my version of the new HP sets (Castle, Hagrid's Hut). (URL) Bargerbos (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

"steve scott" <jane.villa@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:Gq3LsA.HGo@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) I am uploading as I type to (URL) all means mirror somewhere else (and the weetabix stuff at (URL) as I can't guarantee I'll keep them there (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Very interesting indeed....where can one find this type of info (other than being there at the time)? An interesting feature of the London Bus blueprints was a reference to "New Lego Slimbricks" (plates I presume). In the Ultimate Lego Book time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Huw I would be very interested to see these and equally happy to host them on a permanent basis if you don't have the webspace. Cheers SteveScott "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gq3IJ1.6Bt@lugnet.com... (...) years (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message news:Gq210M.Ds5@lugnet.com... (...) cosmic (...) blueprints (...) there. Yes I did have them on my site, but removed then during a purge a few years ago. I still have them on CD (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) Like those Christian 'comics' with little morality plays and a sermon at the end? I don't think I'd like that. A comic should be just that - comical. The effort should be put primarily into making it funny. (...) Hey greg. You're cool. (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

url
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

The first 1/3 height bricks were referred to as plates as they were only available as large-ish 2x8, 4x8, 6x8 and left or right curve-ended 4x8. Slim bricks came along a little later in sizes 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4 only. ...David Lyall (LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.395)

More:  Next Page >>