 General / 35280
Re: LEGO set design query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:30:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I don't know if anyone else has asked this in the past, but I was curious if
anyone has an explanation as to why LEGO seem to add prison/jails to such a
large percentage of lego sets?

Any ideas?

Have you never seen the a-team? Jails are for the good guys to break out
from! :)

   Hmmm, for that, we'd need a serviceable LEGO minifig mohawk for
   Mr. T.  I already know all the other parts I'd use.

   LFB