  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 401 – 420 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  parts sale - parts lot #1

I have posted several parts sales to RTL from my home account (mindspring) brackets are quantity available. Prices are for each line (ex: 8 white shutters are $.30) This is a sale, not an auction. You pay shipping -- I'll try to keep the postage (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Halloween Bucket Quick and Dirty Auction

Halloween Bucket Quick and Dirty Auction (Please see rules below before bidding) All of this information can be found at this address: (URL) w/eye 14 $0.40 Orange 1x3 26 $2.00 Orange 1x3 30 $2.30 Orange 1x4 20 $2.00 Orange 1x4 22 $2.00 Orange 1x4 (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) Hrmmm, you lucky dude. I sure wish I could get my hands on that many green bricks. Oh wait, I have. I got the other half! Mwuahahahahahaha :) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  LEGO releases developer kit

I just noticed this today. Spirit.OCX Technical Reference, a 110-page .pdf file available for download from the main www.legomindstorms.com web page. -Suz. A quote from TLG, about the document: ---...--- At LEGO, we believe that imagination is (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Parts Sale Page is Fixed

The router on my web server has been replaced and seems to be working well. I am sorry for the problems encountered during the past week. If you are looking for any parts check it out. I am adding the contents of 5 copies of Witch's Magic Manor (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) have disguised lego packages under the tree. One year I put enough bricks in every package so that they all appeared to be legos. One year I removed the legos from the box and replaced them with a treasure hunt note. Once I wrapped the puzzle (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

I have some black ones as well, I think its for colour coding - yellow for sensors, black for third motor. I think I prefer the old grey cable as its more flexible. Perhaps the stiff thin black cable is supposed to last longer. On the Cybermaster (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  BLUE FURY AUCTION START

Blue Fury Auction rules Updates provided as needed. When progression starts it will progress every 48 hours. Going 1,2,3 format. 1st progression in about 1 weeks from starting date. Tie bids go in received order on my server Minimum raise is $2 to (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Pre-LEGO British bricks

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) To answer my own questions: Kiddicraft (URL) Brok (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  RE: moving in a straight line with two motors?

G'Day My 3 cents (Canadian, Eh). The most elegant solution I have seen to this problem I believe came from an old Milton Bradly 'Big Trak', in which the designers used a magnetic clutch. The idea is simple , getting the forces involved to balance (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) Depends on the bricks, of course, but anyone who sends thousands of bricks AS A LOVE OFFERING (1) certainly will be held in my highest esteem. (2) 1 - which rules you out, since I pay you for the thousands you send me. 2 - and I have some (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Re: collector lego???

(...) Wow -- you mean like 7 of the logos were facing one way, and the 8th one was facing the opposite way -- turned 180°? I'll bet the employee who stamps the logos on was fired that day. ;-) Wouldn't it be funny if TLG had done a promo/contest (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Misc. Lego parts

(...) 8414 Mountain Rambler has 2 shocks, 1 universal, and 2 1x1 beams. ("Beams" are distinguished from "bricks" by holes.) Also has 2 more wheels, 2 treads and 6 cogs. It's rather light on beams but it has lots of connectors, axles, and those (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) As long as the bricks you're putting on them are bricks (not plates), and in both measurements are multiples of 2, I think they work very well. That's what i recall from way back when 15+ years ago, anyway. Jasper (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Modern Auction Parts Update

Modern Auction 8 - Unique Older Parts Auction Update ---...--- PARTS: (2 URLs) ---...--- I don't know why there are duplicates of the first sets update, my hands must have been jittery and double clicked the Post Message button (Modern Auction (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) How about; Grrrr, Those Bricks Go All The Way To The Top! Don't worry, you can't get downloaded the first time.... (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  Franks auction: 7839,920,4558,6699,8880 and more

Hi, This auction contains some older LEGO-sets. All parts are new. Most of them have shelf wear, see the description. All updates comes on a mailing list, on RTL and lugnet.market.auction, only on thursdays. Please send me a private mail, and I will (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  [eBay] 1xN & 2xN bricks, incl. green & black

These lots are now up for auction at eBay: 1000 yellow Lego 1x4+ bricks - starting bid $20, no reserve 750 blue Lego 2xN bricks - starting bid $20, no reserve 750 red Lego 2xN bricks - starting bid $20, no reserve 750 white Lego 2xN bricks - (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

  lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

Larry brought up Christmas first, so I get to tell about the many ways I have diguised lego packages under the tree. One year I put enough bricks in every package so that they all appeared to be legos. One year I removed the legos from the box and (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>