 Marketplace / Auctions / 279
278  |  280
Subject:
BLUE FURY AUCTION START
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:35:15 GMT

Blue Fury Auction rules

Updates provided as needed.  When progression starts it will progress every 48
hours.
Going 1,2,3 format. 1st progression in about 1 weeks from starting date.
Tie bids go in received order on my server

Minimum  raise is $2 to start then if current bid is $60 and up min raise is $5
Winning bidder pays shipping and insurance shipped from Pennsylvania.
I reserve the right to pull any set from auction and I do usually give a
reason.
References available on request.
email me with additional questions at rdragonn@gte.net
thanks for looking legomom/kellie
Set 5541 the BLUE FURY MIN BID $30
Box is in EX shape still has insert sorting tray. There is a small tear
on the back of the box.
Instructions are complete and in slightly worn condition.  Stickers are
applied inexpertly but
a new sticker sheet can probably be had from Lego service.

Bricks are played but good a few are worn.  Model is built to primary specs !
I’ll ship it built too so you
can verify completeness more quickly.  If "extra" bricks are needed to build
the second model I’ve no way
of knowing what they are.

Any questions just ask!
Cheers!
Kellie/legomom

The Reclining Dragon
est. 1990  On the Net since 1995
EMAIL: rdragonn@gte.net
Refs on request.  Come and browse !!!  All Reasonable offers considered.