 Marketplace / Auctions / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
Halloween Bucket Quick and Dirty Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:16:47 GMT

Halloween Bucket Quick and Dirty Auction

(Please see rules below before bidding)

All of this information can be found at this address:
http://mbr-medieval.neotown.com/cjc/auction/halloween.htm

Color Size Quantity Price Bidder Status
Bricks
Orange 1x2 26 $1.80
Orange 1x2 30 $2.05

Orange 1x2 w/eye 14 $0.40

Orange 1x3 26 $2.00
Orange 1x3 30 $2.30

Orange 1x4 20 $2.00
Orange 1x4 22 $2.00

Orange 1x4 w/mouth 7 $0.40

Plates
Orange 2x6 2 $0.20
Orange 2x6 4 $0.40
Orange 2x6 6 $0.60
Orange 2x6 9 $0.90

Orange 2x12 2 $0.40
Orange 2x12 4 $0.80
Orange 2x12 6 $1.20
Orange 2x12 9 $1.80

Slopes
Orange 1x2 inv. Medium 12 $0.60
Orange 1x2 inv. Medium 16 $0.80

Orange 1x3 inv. Low 12 $0.60
Orange 1x3 inv. Low 16 $0.80

Orange 2x2 Medium 10 $1.00
Orange 2x2 Medium 14 $1.40
Orange 2x2 Medium 20 $2.00
Orange 2x2 Medium 26 $2.60

Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 10 $0.50
Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 12 $0.60
Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 16 $0.80
Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 18 $0.90
Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 20 $1.00
Orange 2x2 inv. Medium 22 $1.10

Orange 2x3 Low 12 $1.80
Orange 2x3 Low 16 $2.40

Orange 2x3 inv. Low 12 $0.60
Orange 2x3 inv. Low 16 $0.80

Misc
Blue Steering Wheel 7 $0.20

Trans Lt Blue 2x2 Windshield 7 $0.50

Gray 5x5 FS Propellor 7 $0.25

Dk Gray 2x4 brick w/pegs 14 $0.25

Yellow/Black Wheels/Tires 28 $0.50

Yellow 2x2 Tile w/top peg 7 $0.20

Light Green 8x16 baseplate 7 $0.75

Rules:

1. I'm the boss.  It's my auction.  I can end part or all of it if I
get trade offers that interest me more than the current bids

2. Bidders must submit to me via e-mail their complete postal mailing
address.  No more hunting for envelopes to try to find an address.
This isn't a suggestion.  Any bids submitted without first sending me
your postal address will be deleted and ignored.

3. Minimum bid increase is $0.10 unless the item is more than $10.00,
in which case it becomes $0.50.  If anything reaches $20 let's go for
$1.00

4. Shipping will be a flat $3.00 for USPS Priority Mail for most
items.   Large quantities of BURPs may cost more to ship - we'll work
it out.

5. Updates will be sent at least daily by me via e-mail and they will
be posted to the update page.  Maybe I'll throw them on r.t.l. and
LUGNET, maybe not.

6. Pseudo-proxy bidding.  If you would like to submit a maximum bid of
more than the minimum increase, feel free.  I'll store it on my end
and increase your bid only as necessary.  Of course, if you want to
make a hard bid of more than the minimum increase, just tell me and
I'll do that too.  Note: be sure to be very specific about this.  For
safety's sake I will assume every bid I receive that is higher than
the minimum increase is a request for proxy unless you specify that
you want it to be a hard bid.

7. I expect this auction to end quickly.  Advances will begin no later
than 4 days after it starts, with 24 hour advances at first, dropping
as I see fit to bring the auction to a speedy close.  If you're
concerned about swoopers (something I will do my best to prevent) make
use of the proxy bidding.

8. Payment: Checks or money orders accepted, although shipping on
winnings paid by money order ship ASAP while shipping on orders paid
with check will wait for check to clear.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide