 Trains / 155
154  |  156
Subject:
lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:08:37 GMT

Larry brought up Christmas first, so I get to tell about the many ways I have
diguised lego packages under the tree.  One year I put enough bricks in every
package so that they all appeared to be legos.  One year I removed the legos
from the box and replaced them with a treasure hunt note.  Once I wrapped the
puzzle pieces tightly in plastic so they would not rattle and put in bricks for
effect.  Any other ideas?
Make it a good day.
Louise