  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3821 – 3840 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lighting Up Legoville.

The 12V lighting bricks seem to work just fine on 9V, too (since most people aren't gonna want to shell out $40+ for a 7864 to light their town, I thought I'd point this out). The 12V bricks work nicely. Also check out lighting pack 846 (I think?), (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer

(...) Yes, When loading I make a list of all the unique bricks in the model (colour and type) these are then cached as OpenGL lists of so when drawing, I then just call the various OpenGL lists. For the imperial star destroyer, this means even a (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks

Clark, I've gone through my stuff and found very little you don't already have.... They're in here: (URL) three coloured ones I think are 1978, so that would be too recent... I'm not sure you can see the difference in the Police bricks. The two with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Green line pics

(...) Actually I tried something like that-- although I didn't use the 1/4 8-wide thinwall cylinders because the colors were wrong-- instead I tried using 1/4 8-wide 'pie piece' bricks, stacked on top of one another (Though I can't remember if I had (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  living in an ABS house?

A post in the Toronto newsgroup about building a concrete home has put an idea in my head, and now it won't leave me alone. Maybe spitting it out here will make the voices shut up. :) The idea: could some enterprising company (ideally, TLC) develop (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

It's an interesting point you have made with seeing the colour you want. I sort basic bricks by colour and everything else by form. The reason that I sort basic bricks by colour is because I don't look at them, so seeing the colour doesn't work. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Probably interruption of service at BRICKS

I'm having some problems with the service at my current web hosting company so I've decided to start shopping around for a new home for my guarded-inn.com domain. When I find a place I will announce it here but I wanted to give people as much (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Process Control with RCX

Using RCX bricks and RoboLab 2.94, in many ways is like being stranded on Mars and this is all there is, which is everything. There is plenty of time until the next spaceship arrives since contacting Earth depends on making this software and (...) (8 years ago, 7-Apr-17, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Pixelego Viewer available

(...) Rave: Cool!!! That certainly makes pixellization with LEGO bricks a lot more sane and do-able! :) Question: Will it be for solid-colored bricks (or plates) only, or will a user be able to supply a library of scans of LEGO tiles and ask it to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Model Railroad Scenery

Welcome, Ian. I've been lurking here for some time myself, and reading over the messages in this group (and others) tells me that there are several schools of thought on this issue. First of all, there are what I would call the "purists." In simple (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

Doyle Nelson wrote in message ... (...) What (...) Grey assorted roof pack would be great (light grey AND dark grey!) But why the "return" of the black assorted roof bricks pack? I've been ordering them at regular intervals over the last 18 months (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: After tanksgiving sale (Walmart)

(...) -snip (...) -snip (...) -snip IMO that is not at all a good deal. Walmart also carries a bucket of 500 pieces for ten dollars that has tan and brown bricks. Unless you need the orange bricks this would seem to be a waste. The math says it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Did anyone get a Gold 50th promo brick?

(...) Our family was last at LLCA on New Years Eve, and there was still no sign of the 50th anniversary bricks. The Holiday Block Party and New Years Eve bricks were available on the dates published in the pass holder newsletter. The story I heard (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection

(...) Here here! I agree; in the next wave of goodies, small bricks need to be included. And tan, dk. grey, and brown basic bricks, please! -Chris (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Brick.tube evolution?

I've noticed this several times during my Lego career, but while browsing my stash of 2x4 bricks I noticed it again and thought I'd ask. The tubes on some of my older bricks have slots in them. I seem to recall realizing this years ago, thinking at (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Junk Boxes

I agree, basic bricks are just adding to the shipping costs on the Junk boxes, at least. Might as well find someone who actually likes them (for realism on "junk" type models) (NOT me, I prefer ALL my bricks mint), and send them to them to trim the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Pumpkin Contest in Germany / rules

(...) Dear Harry, the contest is running till November 23rd. The rules can be found here (only in German): (URL) they are that easy, one can tell it in a few words: Everybody is invited to build models just out of the bricks of one set 3137 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Disappointing Pod Racing Bucket

(...) If you compare to a regular bucket with only bricks in it, then I'd agree with you, but with more special pieces than bricks, it's only fair to compare it to other Star Wars sets. In that regard it's a good value, (291 pcs for $25) although (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Raising a model?

I store my 2x4 bricks by making them into like-colored 4x4 stacks and then throwing all of these together into a bucket, so it is very fast for me to just take these 4x4 stacks as support columns. I also sometimes make stacks of rectangular BURPs as (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

(...) Steve has the right idea, I would probably replace them with tiles, arches, some steep sloped bricks, the 2x2 regular inverse sloped corner bricks, etc. Nothing shakes the rare stuff out of my inventory faster than classic windows. No wait (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>