 LEGO Company / 321
Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 06:00:31 GMT

Doyle Nelson wrote in message ...
Hello Brad,

I noticed the return of the Black assorted Roof pack, and was thinking, • What
A wonderful chance to have them made in Lt Gray!

Grey assorted roof pack would be great (light grey AND dark grey!)

But why the "return" of the black assorted roof bricks pack? I've been
ordering them at regular intervals over the last 18 months and they've never
been out of stock.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/