  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3781 – 3800 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Bricks in the Classroom

Last summer, I ran a Lego Geometry workshop at UU church camp. It totally rocked. When participants left the first day, they were saying things like, "Now I finally know what ratios are good for." These are adults, mind you. It gave me such a charge (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

"D. Shifflett" <shifflett@redshift.com> wrote in message news:IJI1ux.63s@lugnet.com... (...) Some of the "juniorized" parts are also done for various structural reasons. I'd also point out that the BURP can not be made of other parts. There are (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno...

(...) _"Well, being hacked means we're getting popular."_: I said the same thing right after you said it on the podcast, and you repeated me a minute or two later. Its great that bimp is getting popular; maybe it will attract more people into the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Newport advanced

(URL) Newport advanced> (3 URLs) In preparation for an upcomming show, I spent some time making some fun graphics. Enjoy. (URL) Eric Sophie (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  What's this — a track cleaner?

Browsing pics from the NMRA show, there are so many amazing things, one hardly knows where to begin... but I have to ask about this one: (URL) What is this thing? A track cleaner? I'm guessing you pull it around the track, and the little felt roll (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Ironically the very first trademarked items came out 50 years ago this year. That would be the Esso Service Station accessories. In 1955, with the advent of the Town Plan TLG produced 3 Esso trucks (#1250/#250 Esso Barrel Tanker, #1251/#251 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

If you frequent butcher shops (and you should), you may have noticed some very cool point of sale material for the 'Mince builds kids' meals' compaign, featuring kids' meals constructed from interlocking building bricks. I've got hold of the mobile, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) So, I guess you would say that a brick like "Plate 2x2 corner" (URL) not juniorized, as even if it could be made out of 1x1 and 2x1 plates it would not keep the structural strenght whereas its bigger and older counterpart "4x4 L brick" (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Maneki Neko - The Lucky Cat

(...) Don't you mean "nya!" ? :) Cute little sculpture, Anne. The whole thing comes together nicely with a minimum SNOT. The kanji on the coin are a great detail, although it might look a bit slicker if you SNOTed the plates sideways and shrunk the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Does glue scare you?

From the National Historic Preservation Trust contest team: Does Glue Scare You? Thanks to everyone in the community for sharing their excitement for the Build the Trust Challenge at this year’s BrickFest! There is still time to register your intent (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display

(...) about skylights? :-) Saves on roof bricks, though. I like the use of the grey/clear door panel for the roof hatch. Vegetation - very well done. Can you provide some closeups of some of the bushes and stuff? Also the top of the villa? I want to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: New MOCs - Special Sat. Night

(...) Janey, This is really neat, though I didn't even know you could get tranparent red bricks. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Bricks for Brains at House of Bricks

Greetings, all. As "Bricks for Brains" I present educational, hands-on LEGO(r) building exhibits at schools, museums, and special events. I will be attending Chicago House of Bricks this weekend, where I will display my two scale models (a bridge (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.edu, lugnet.announce)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  BL: Parts and figs 33% off

I am having a sale in my Bricklink shop: (URL) sale will run thru the weekend - all figs and parts (with excption of promo bricks) are 33% off. Orders form the USA over $100 will get free shipping. Orders over $100 from outside the USA will get (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Hotel Coral Essex

Hey Gang, Finally got some pics taken of a couple models I built for the SPLTC train layout we did for the National Orange Show we were at in San Bernadino over Memorial Day weekend. It is completely out of my imagination but based on the grand old (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket!

Hello altogether! It's again Chris from Germany. I have something little to present here. It's a micro version of the Star Destroyer. It is quite recognizable for its size and only has 22 parts! Build your personal Pocket Star Destroyer! ;-) (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  SCLTC Goes Red, White, and Blue (200,000 times)!

SCLTC will manage the construction of the world's largest United States flag made entirely of LEGO bricks at the 2005 Orange County Fair. Members of the public are invited to participate in this record breaking attempt to create a flag 12 feet long (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.town, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Grille Chrome

(...) Agreed. I've never seen black grille print on a yellow brick, and I've seen alot of printed bricks. I've updated the Peeron inventories to only show white bricks with the black printing. (...) In this instance, I'd have to go with the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  Re: A New Vig: "Over The Edge"

(...) Thanks! Getting both objects to look like they were really moving was quite hard. End the end, I was forced to simply prop the car up on two clear 1x1 round bricks and attach the privy with a click-hinge. Luckily, in most shots, both methods (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.347)

  SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair!

The Southern California LEGO Train Club's first ever run at the at 2005 Orange County Fair begins today. SCLTC is providing four separate attractions consisting of two displays and two building events: A train layout A flag building record attempt (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.347)

More:  Next Page >>