 Local / Australia / 13420
13419  |  13421
Subject:
Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:01:34 GMT

If you frequent butcher shops (and you should), you may have noticed some very cool point of sale material for the ‘Mince builds kids’ meals’ compaign, featuring kids’ meals constructed from interlocking building bricks.

I’ve got hold of the mobile, posters and menu recipe cards (I’ll scan the latter tonight, all being well), but you can see the brick hamburger here. There’s also a shepherds pie (with carrots and peas) and a spaghetti bolognaise (with cheese on top).

I’ve also seen the original models... they seem pretty good representations of the food (for clone bricks, anyway ;-)).

There should be recipe cards available at your local butcher shop, and I guess you might be able to persuade your amiable butcher to part with a poster or mobile at the end of the campaign. If you buy lots of beef (and you should), he might be even more amiable ;-).

Eat more beef!

Cheers

Richie Dulin