 LEGO Company / 3455
3454  |  3456
Subject:
Does glue scare you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:00:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

From the National Historic Preservation Trust contest team:

Does Glue Scare You?

Thanks to everyone in the community for sharing their excitement for the Build the Trust Challenge at this year’s BrickFest! There is still time to register your intent to participate by July 15 and be among the 50 people who will receive 50 commemorative gold bricks, so let us hear from you!

We also wanted to respond to some great feedback and possible concern that winning models may need to be glued for traveling to display locations. We have decided that this will not be a requirement, and we will work with our winners to ensure that your valuable LEGO collections are respected and reusable! So, if the idea of your LEGO collection being glued kept you from entering, please, have no fear! We look forward to hearing from you.

Any questions, please ask!

Jake
---
Jake McKee