 LEGO Company / 3456
3455  |  3457
Subject:
2005 Lego Store Locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:05:27 GMT

Hi Jake -

I was really happy when you announced the new Lego stores in the USA for 2004 - and was wondering if you could let us know the locations for the 2005 stores.

There is a hint here and there of new store locations so I was wondering the sharing of information could continue ;)

Thanks
Mark P
http://www.promobricks.com