 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 815
Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:09:06 GMT

Kevin Dixon <kevin-dixon@rogers.com> writes:

When moderated:

Mmmmm. There is lots to like. First though, who is the one who is nuts
about skylights? :-) Saves on roof bricks, though. I like the use of the
grey/clear door panel for the roof hatch.

Vegetation - very well done. Can you provide some closeups of some of the
bushes and stuff? Also the top of the villa? I want to steal ideas. :-)

I most like the villa and the mill - but I'm a sucker for older styles.
It's a pity the mill will have to be demolished to make way for that new
railroad track!

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/