 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 816
Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Chris Gray wrote:
Kevin Dixon <kevin-dixon@rogers.com> writes:

When moderated:

Mmmmm. There is lots to like. First though, who is the one who is nuts
about skylights? :-)

That would be Deborah Higdon-LeBlond...  :)

Vegetation - very well done. Can you provide some closeups of some of the
bushes and stuff? Also the top of the villa? I want to steal ideas. :-)

Deborah's on vacation for a bit, so you may have to wait for anything direct
from her.  The Italian villa is already online in her Brickshelf account,
though.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=124547

Norbert Black
(who was a rooftop design consultant on that villa, and is inordinately proud to
have been asked his opinions... :) ).