  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Addition to Marsbase.

(...) in (...) bricks (...) Thanks for the kind words! 8) As for learning from my models, well, it's a two way street. Thanks, Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The few, the proud,...the plastic. (26 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (45 deg)

(...) My red roof pieces come in two kinds of plastic: the ones I had as a kid in the 60s are slightly translucent and the moulding is marginally less crisp. The newer ones I bought for my daughter about 1990 are a more opaque red plastic. I just (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: Green plates & bricks

(...) [snip] (...) The 8456 has 4 1x2s, 4 1x4s, 2 1x6s, 2 1x8s, 2 2x3s and 1 2x6. John C. (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

(...) 7740 Intercity Train had four, I think. I don't think anything else ever came with any. (...) I do not know of Grey, and the blue ones are from Ninja, not Star Wars. ;) (...) It seems like they'd almost be too small. It would be nice though. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

Found 4 in my collection. They may have come from one FreeStyle set, probably the set in the very large box that comes with a green 14-inch x 17-inch terraced plastic hill with indents for small base plates. Sorry about not still having the box for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Ponder... If....

Mookie wrote in message <3757EE2B.599BCBF1@e...pc.com>... (...) 2x4 bricks or any 6x.. plates. The only parts that I need in large numbers. Selçuk (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

(...) You're not a real LEGO maniac unless you have both versions of the sheets. And a collector would get all available sizes (those western king sheets are hard to get) Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

(...) That would be cool. A configurable playhouse. What a concept. I bet they won't have enough windows for it though.. ;-) Okay, I'm waiting for a real size Lego house (but none of that Town Jr. stuff ;-) I guess one of the hard parts of owning (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

(...) I know this is older than a week, but I just have to ask...has anyone tried to get an estimate of how many pieces Yoda is? I think it would be funny to get something fairly accurate and then have all the Lugnet people go out and win them all. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

They had these at the Legoland CA grand opening. I wanted some SO bad, but they said they weren't for sale, they were for display only! Now we gotta figure out WHERE we can get them and HOW SOON. It would be nice if Dacta USA would be able to get (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Lego bricks

I'm sorting through a huge mass of used Lego right now. I'll be selling blue, yellow, red and white blocks, plates and beams. Also windows, doors and car parts (seats etc) Let me know what you need/want -- Scott A Edinburgh, Scotland. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: I NEED 1x1 black bricks!

Contact Harro (Mark Harrison). I noticed he just won 96 of'em recently on JABA. Maybe he will deal with you. HTH -John (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

Well, I did have the anti-sniping thing set to just over 3 hours, but I thought that might be a little low, especially for auctions that end in the middle of the night (like mine usually do). Sniping should be mostly impossible, now. Any bid at or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

(...) Oh, that's not an original thing by any means. Serious Collector auctions also work that way. Glad you like it, though. :) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WTB: Small grey bricks

Hi Simon, I've got an uncle who's small and grey :-) I tried but had to say it. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WTB: Gray tilt hinge bricks

(...) Egads, man! What is this project you're working on? Can we see picts or something? Please? --Mike. (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WTB: Gray tilt hinge bricks

(...) In good time, right now I am thousands of dollars off from completion. Hinges would be helpful, all helping me will be mentioned with honor's. Sincerely, Doyle (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Availability of Orange Bricks at Legoland California?

While at the Big Shop in Legoland California I received a photo-copied price list that included a line item for the Halloween Bucket. I have not checked recently but it could be the case that the Big Shop will have a limited supply of Orange (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Availability of Orange Bricks at Legoland California?

I do not have the number for the Big Shop at Legoland California. It is not listed on their receipts. Ashley (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Idea for 2 new bricks/plates

What do youz guyz think of this... A brick or plate that was male on both sides and another that was female on both sides. For those who may not understand: male is the studded side and female is the side that receives the studs. Is there anything (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>