 General / 7926
7925  |  7927
Subject:
Availability of Orange Bricks at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:01:06 GMT

While at the Big Shop in Legoland California I received a photo-copied price
list that included a line item for the Halloween Bucket.  I have not checked
recently but it could be the case that the Big Shop will have a limited supply
of Orange buckets. Some of you may wish to call the Big Shop and check on this
if you are interested..or perhaps a local Carlsbad AFOL could check on this?
Ashley