  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3281 – 3300 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WTB: Blue 1x1x1.3 Half-Round-Top Bricks w/ plate

Hello- I'm looking for Multiples of Blue 1x1x1.3 Half-Round-Top bricks w/ Plate. Like below only in Blue. (URL) you or anyone you may know of have any of these to offer? Will pay good price per! :-) Please contact me if you have any sets on offer. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: When did "smooth" slopes start appearing?

(...) Dave, I don't believe that the textured slopes are going away any time soon. I see these new slopes as additional parts produced in conjunction with other parts that have smooth surfaces. For example, among smooth slope bricks, only 3 or 4 of (...) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Clones?

Is there a safe flame-proof place to talk about clone bricks? I got the new Best-Loc tank. The studs are the right size, but the bricks are as tall as they are wide, so they come up a bit short when compared to lego bricks. The plates are half that (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: A wine rack I made today

(...) That's true, but your version shouldn't require headlight bricks, should it? (...) I did a quicky test using a 1x1 with four studs just to see if a tile will fit between the two bricks, and it does work. Since you'd be using 1x1 bricks to hold (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: DAT voting page up

that would be my fault. all the things that i have seen regarding the lighting bricks are wrong then terry, if the lighting bricks get in or what ever then can i send you the fix? (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  wtt gray 1x2x3 slope for gray 1x2x3 inverse slope

I have way to many gray 1x2x3 and 2x2x3 slope bricks and I need gray 1x2x3 inverse slope bricks. Depending on the response I may even do a 3/2 or 2/1 trades in your favor. Thanks, Steve DeCraemer P.S. I still have other stuff to trade also. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  RE: Starship Election\Discussion

I want to know the candidates and their platforms. Which one is a conservative on bricks and which one is a liberal on bricks? Just kidding, a little left over seasonal jolly. Hendo mentioned some improvements, if necessary or needed. Well, actually (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Saturday and Sunday - Adventurers, Bricks, Castle, Plates, Shapes, Slopes, Star Wars, Trains

Auctions ending on Saturday 28 Oct 2000 ---...--- 160 BROWN bricks nice variety! (URL) 117 BROWN plates 1x2 - 6x14 (URL) 20 brown 3x4 crates (URL) 8 brown train railings (URL) 200 BROWN medium roof slopes (URL) 16 BROWN 4x6x2 cockpits (URL) 8 BROWN (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I don't understand why people are so confused about this. First of all, the (legitimate) bulk ordering market already exists, but it's small and limited to the most commonly needed pieces (simple bricks). You can get 2x4 bricks for about (US) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Help ! looking for various yellow slope brick's and others

Sorry for cross-posting this but needs must ! I'm looking for various yellow slope bricks and other bits and bobs follows at the bottom of the email: A more attractive list appears on (URL) - wanted parts Anybody care to help me out with any of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!)

(...) Jake: Does this mean that those of us who have already placed a brown-bricks order stand a chance of getting the pieces before March 30? Thanks, james (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

(...) I agree that I could probably find a use for large numbers of hinge plates as well. But to they substitute in all cases for the bricks? I think that it depends what you're building. If there is any stress in your angled wall, then you probably (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) cost (...) Because they believe (and I partially agree) that SPUDs can allow them to produce sets which have more substance to them (in the form of larger constructions) for a given production cost. Take a triangular BURP for example, to build (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  WTB: Blue corner bricks

Well, I got to the roof stage of my current project, and realized I need a whole lot more than I have. What I'm looking for are blue low-slope corner bricks (3x3). Contact me if you have any of these you're willing to part with. thanks! James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: what else could be done

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HAFwn2.G9t@lugnet.com... (...) I would like to see a electric controlled pneumatic valve. By using a magnet of some kind this can be done. There is some non-LEGO built already but they are too (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Big Bricks - 600% Scale

(...) I had seen that space buggy before. I did most of the parts for the 6x one, then Ed Diment turned up with two wheelsets, so it was an obvious match. I've seen someone do some lovely 3x classic space ships. Phil Traviss has a 4x size 928 Space (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Macaroni Brick Patterns

(...) Very interesting..... This reminds me of the first 2 Lego sets ever produced that did not involve a building. That was the #1300 and #1301 Mosaic Sets from 1956. These Danish only sets contained a lot of 1x1 round bricks, 2x2 (quarter circle) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA-eBay: Palms, 3-leaf rounds, bulk, and some Technic

Hi, Just put the following lots up for auction on eBay: Lego/Legos 40 Green 3-leaf rounds - New (URL) 4 Palm tree, old-style. New (URL) 3 Large Technic Figures - New (URL) Lego/Legos: 600 Red 1x1 bricks - New (URL) Lego/Legos: 600 White 1x1 bricks - (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>