  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  93 year old volunteer

While doing some year-end reading, I came across an article of a 93 year old man who uses LEGO© bricks to teach gifted kids in school. Please see the following link to the article in this actuarial magazine. (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Progetto Formula 1 Technic

Non sono un appassionato di Formula1 nè di modellismo automobilistico, ma la tua creazione è veramente notevole! Una bella dimostrazione dell'utilizzo dei bricks!!! Bravo! Giuliano (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Old clone "Byggefix"?

Hi, I recently acquired this: (URL) not sure the bricks pictured really belong to the box. The box is without date, but judging by the design it could be late 50ties or early 60ties. It's Danish, inscibed with "Bengros" and "Dessin Nr. 5450" and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  New type of plastic in new bricks ?

Just some questions after I finaly got hold on a 8653 set (Enzo Ferrari 1:10). There are clearly some change in color and finish on the pieces. About half of the Technic Pin w/Frictions ((URL) have a much shinyer finish than all the pins of that (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: IRON MECHA

(...) The trick won't be building but getting my camera back from repairs in time to photograph the bugger. Anyways, I'll toss in my two bricks. James (who wonders if he'll get LEGO at christmas again!) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: ChS2t - Russian loco

(...) Hi Janey, You should know me better than that... real bricks indeed. Actually, the facade of the sorting bins is a photo of my real sorting bins (yes, with real bricks in them) which is why they look so realistic.. The SNOT technique is not (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: 4x4 Buggy

Hello all, I've been reading this list for a while now, and this is my first response, if it comes through :) (...) Basically, the idea for your chassis is sound. However, there are a few improvements possible. You say you don't want to lower the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Contest rules

(...) I'm in. Time to break that mecha-cherry as you've put it before. I'd prefer if you'd link to a real brick picture ;) I'll even make it out of bricks to add to the challenge... Tim PS. I aplogise in advance for the crapness of my entry! (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Basic Block Raygun

(URL) I have been sorting basic bricks lately and as a result have been playing with basic blocks while watching television. This is one of the random things I assembled. Calum (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Roberts-Sophie Mech-off

(...) *stirs* *stands up* *shakes off dust* *clears throat* What a time to wake up from hybernation! I would have to agree with Jeff. I have always felt that it is much more challenging to build small than big. After all, the bigger you build, the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: MAD-CM-01 - First humanoid mecha

(...) Hi Marco, Thanks for the feedback. It is the second time I have built only from the titan box - I must admit to really liking it. My other thought is that since I eventually post the LDraw DATs for my models, then being built from one box (and (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: MAD-CM-01 - First humanoid mecha

(...) Hello Danny, the humanoids are hard to build. I've had my troubles every time I tried. So for the first attempt I'd say this is a good result. As you stood to the Titan box your ressources were limited too. Well, this box seems to be a good (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Roberts-Sophie Mech-off

Oh stop weaseling. You accepted (if I understand your crazy moon language), and if you want to save what little face you have left you'll do this as is. If you actually want to go bigger, send me a box of parts to even us out. (Dark red bricks, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: WANTED! ESSO drum brick 1x1 round 1:87

(...) Besides what Eric already explained, the classic Lego scale (Lego 1x2x3 classic door is 3 bricks tall) is 1:87. That scale was phased out between 1973-80, when first the 1x3x4 door came out (produced 1973-80). The minifig scale 1x4x5 door came (...) (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Blatant thievery with a twist.

While perusing Eric Harshbarger's site, I noticed his Twenty-One Mural (URL) And of course, all my close friends know what a fan of math I am!!! .... add to that, the need to fill a blank wall, the desire to have a Lego "corkboard" for memos above (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Ondrew. The rods I used were purchased at a hobby store and were manufactured by K&S Engineering Chicago, IL. They are 1/8" diameter. But don't take my word for it-- do as I did and take a few 2x2 round bricks to ye (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: ChS2t - Russian loco

(...) Cool Tim, I must say, at first glance (at the thumbnail) I thought this was made from real bricks, mainly because of the sorting bin in the background. When I looked at the close up, I was surprised to find out this was a cad. You got me!!! (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Mr. Jeeves

A reproduction of Mr. Krinkle, built as a Sale Model, introducing: (URL) Mr. Jeeves> All gray quadra-ped - Built in 4 days For Sale - Asking 600 USD Measures 34 inches long 16 inches tall Biomechanical Brick Kit Built in honor of my adopted Cat. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> skrev i melding news:IrLpzz.208s@lugnet.com... (...) Ouups :) (...) to (...) schematics, (...) film to (...) Actually I built most of the church (finaly got the spelling correct?) just from memory, and the pictures I found (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.362)

More:  Next Page >>