  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 221 – 240 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Reason 5H bricks are good

I found an application where two 1x2x5 bricks worked much better than 5 1x4 bricks. I was building a framework with Technic beams (basically the same thing I posted to lugnet.cad.dat the other day). I was inserting stacks of 1x4 bricks between the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Storing the goodies.

I use the following: * Large rubbermaid stackable drawers for the big stuff - all of my basic bricks are in one - another serves as my unsorted container - the other two hold several compartment containers described below * Shoe box size containers, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) I'm assuming he's talking about the new Insectiod Space series? Personally, I was kinda surprised that the grey in the Insectoid theme was dark grey, since they did look quite light in my catalogue. Fredrik (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) Well, that was how I understood his article. I had the impression that he wanted more light grey space stuff (wings and so on, I suppose), to complement his space collection. Fredrik (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Lots of Bricks auction

Greetings: This is my second Lego block auction. If you have any comments, let me know. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the bricks listed (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: How do you build an elevator?

I made a 6x4 car with Log Bricks. The top and bottom plates are the only real friction, and you get a cool 70's effect. I'm sure that could be eliminated with a clever design. KL (...) l (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  my storage methods.....

is this the 1st post to this group???? My one and only claim to lego famedom!! -- Anyway, due to a lack of realistic storage options, I tend to build bricks of a single type and colour into large, tall, towers. Takes up a bit less room, looks a bit (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Seattleites Unite! :)

(...) It seems like we spent more time picking up trains in the kids' area than anything else. The kids over there loved putting bricks on the tracks to see what would happen... grrrrr! I love kids... in very small numbers. I can handle maybe two (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: 1st post?

(...) Same, here, I'm no scientist, or that bright in matters technical...... My designs had utilised a single axle to hold the thingie with the blades. I had been successful in getting it to turn with a minimum of 2x 2x16 plates x3 for blades. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: What's your current project?

Well, ... there is - teaching (no, not to build LEGO) - race track for horse races (this one is LEGO) - LDraw II - skyscraper (currently only ~20 bricks tall) - building instructions en masse - web site rebuilding (many more pictures of my models, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: 1st post?

Hi Richard this is my first post also. I got this message to try lugnet and here I am. Yea I like to build most anything with lego. Not much into technic. I like the regular bricks best. I got some stuff that I have built on my page, if you wannt to (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  WTB/WTT: Roof Bricks!

I'm looking to buy or trade for just about any kind of roof brick with special attention to the following: PURPLE 45 degree slopes: 2x2 and inverse 2x2 in Extreme Creatures expansion pack for Mindstorms (2 of each). GREEN 45 degree slopes: 1x2s in (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Have you seen any of these sets?

Jeremy, Good luck finding the 5541s. I got lucky and found one at a Kmart last year, and bought another at auction to get my 2. I am FOUR bricks away from finishing my RED Fury now. There was one on EBay just last week, it went for $51. Keep (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: sort your .... off

Í forgot to mention the brand. They are made by Plano. Tom McDonald wrote in message <36190530.95FEEBBD@f...io.com>... (...) they (...) 2x8+ (...) jelly (...) partitions (...) bricks (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Automated brick sorter

Automated LEGO brick sorter I have built a Mindstorms version of the 8094 mechanical arm that lifts 2x4 bricks and puts them in bins. Of course with Mindstorms, it can actually see what color the brick is and take it to the appropriate bin. It uses (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: FS/T

(...) Oh, I don't know. It seems like half the time anymore when I part something out for sale to cover the cost of something else I might as well just e-mail Larry. Cuts down on the work on my end, and I keep him happy. And a happy Larry is a Good (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

(...) Well, I can't give you a complete list of what's in it because I started mixing pieces from it and the basic set almost immediately, but here's a list of some of the pieces: Purple: 2 2x2 medium slope 2 2x2 medium inverted slope 8 2x4 technic (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Thanks Todd. Official permission to mix bricks has been granted in a general sort of way. That makes me feel a bit easier, knowing you aren't gonna be to uptight about that. ___...___ ___...___ (disclaimer: Nope, don't work for LEGO (TLG)/but want (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Plate Paks

(...) Oh, I haven't been shown that what we find acceptable matters to TLG, so I guess it doesn't matter. If it meant we could only get black and gray plate packs instead of red and blue I'm not sure too many people would mind, though. Personally, I (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

  What Set is this

I remember having a town set back in the late eighties early 90's and it came with two plain gray baseplates, quite a few bricks. two floor to ceiling windows with a red frames, two floor to ceiling windows with a curved top(1) and two of these (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>