 General / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
What Set is this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 01:59:38 GMT

I remember having a town set back in the late eighties early  90's and it
came with two plain gray baseplates, quite a few bricks. two floor to
ceiling windows with a red frames, two floor to ceiling windows with a
curved top(1) and two of these white pieces like in the castle thing for
ldao. it also came with several blue tiles and some weird zigzag bricks,
that are kind of like this
__
\   |
\   -
  \    |

I'm really bad at ASCII art. So does anyone have any idea what this might
be, I searched pause and couldn't find it.

(1)I want some more of these, are they in any current sets?
--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!