  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RAAF Boomerang - wow! real bricks

(...) You sure I didn't just get really, really good at rendering ;) Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Help with balancing cantelevered WIP project.

"Aaron Sneary" <aaronsneary@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:JCJGqJ.2EJ@lugnet.com... (...) There are two main things and several minor things you need to keep in mind here. 1. The arm piece extending out of the tower can only extend so far (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Lego humour

Good lord! These remarkable little bricks don't show up in the X-rays! And I must have swallowed at least a hundred Lego humour (URL) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Ciao a tutti

(...) Ciaooo!Tanti mattoncini al nuovo arrivato dall'irriducibile del Forum!Io sono Veronica, e faccio sempre il tifo per il Lego pre anni '90!Benvenuto, ho visto le tue foto su Brickshelf, belli i modelli, ma le immagini erano un po' sfocatelle! (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

(...) Thanks for the compliments too :-) I know the Manchester tram. It is a different version of Turin ML 7000. The TPR 5000 has a very close design with the difference that it is partial low flor. The modern trams are most similar each others, but (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: New micro moc: Suburban Development

(...) Thanks! The school bus was the first thing I created for the entire display, and it helped set the tone of the whole model. There are some things I'd change on the bus (it doesn't have a door, for example) :) but what can you do? The whole (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Neon Shifter

Excellent concept! I really enjoyed looking at the pics. It also reminded me of the 'underwater' dark room at house of bricks... Thanks so much for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Integrated tram curves

Hi everyone, I've been playing around with trams a lot lately as you may have noticed. I decided I needed some integrated track/road units... but curved. Anyway, after playing around with real bricks I came up with this system. (2 URLs) MPD> In my (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Duplo Train/Duplo Collection for sale

I am interested in selling my Duplo/Duplo Train collection. I have taken some pictures of the Duplo train-related elements and they are below: (URL) part of this collection are two large Duplo baseplates, train tunnel and a large 58-quart container (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Great window idea - not mine

(...) That's the back of headlight bricks though isn't it? I think even TLG have used them before. It was my mistake though... I should have said "bottom" not "back". Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)

(...) I would like to hope so. Those mounting holes would seem perfect to secure rubber cleats to, especially with the ridges on the hard plastic tread underneath. That one piece woulkd change them from semi-decorative to fully robotic functional (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: '71 Corvette in five wide

(...) Thanks Steve. Without the new and excellent bricks Lego have been making in the past few years this could never have been built. A big thanks to the set and part designers. Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Neon Shifter

Hello everybody! I am happy to show you now, my newest Mecha: Neon Shifter (3 URLs) Here are all the pictures: (URL) I hope you enjoy it! Checkout the subfolders to! Story: The Neon Shifter is a Mecha from another dimension where light is not like (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: We may have to come up with somethign bigger...

(...) While I'm not part of the rtltoronto clan, from the things I've seen you guys do, there is a lot of talent up there. If you want a suggestion for a 'project', how about the following: A pick and place system that can pull any variety of bricks (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

(...) snip (...) snip (...) I watched the show. Since EHME did the LEGO Room for Brandon in May 22nd, 2005, I've have wondered if thay'll do a LEGO Room again. When I saw the LEGO stuff coming together, I was listening for the L word, since I was (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Not inspired by any posting in o.t.fun

So I was at a wedding a while back. The wedding favour to the people assembled to join in the celebration of the couple was a LEGO set. It was a specific set designed by the bride and groom, consisting of 2 2x8 bricks with the names of the couple (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  New micro moc: Suburban Development

All: Hi there! It's been a while since I've posted a LEGO creation like this one. I love microscale, and for years I've been noodling around with it in my spare time, creating lots of little cars and 2-inch-tall buildings and things. But they (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Review of the 2007 Fire Station 7945

This is the first time I have written a review of a new LEGO set but I am very impressed by the new fire station (URL) That also may explain why it is on back order already at www.LEGO.com. I purchased one of the new fire sets over the weekend. This (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  K'Nex enters the fray

K'nex has started selling brick knex hybrid construction sets. They utilize a locking pin mechanism to join knex to plates and bricks (provided). The bricks are done on standard lego scale, and come in several forms not available from other (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

  Re: The difference between hobbyists and collectors...

(...) I'll send you the serial number bricks--I have a few sets of 'em. All the other bricks you probably already have. Dave K (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.400)

More:  Next Page >>