  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) I remember as a kid there was a special LEGO set that came in a Samsonite briefcase. This was in Canada, so I don't know if they were also available in the US. I'm sure a glance through the old catalogues will elucidate what set that was. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FnxHzs.Mwr@lugnet.com... (...) I store some of my LEGO outside of my house in the warehouse shed with no bad side effects. Of course, to steal it, one would have to sneak past a Mastiff (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) I hate those kind of unwanted relatives. I've got Salacious Sister-in-law. -Tom McD. when replying, the Grinch stole everything but the spamcake on Christmas eve; I know it's hard to imagine, even more difficult to conceive! The San Francisco (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

I know that Tony has paid big bucks for a lot of the Lego he has now. But in all seriousness, Tony, if you need additional storage space, my home in New York is always available. Just ship all of your Castle and Pirate sets to me across the small (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Never eat anything larger than your head. Truer words were never spoken. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Most of the GMLTC layout is stored in a trailer, which AFAIK is outside through the entire rather cold MN winter... Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Well I'll miss it Mike, being one of the regular buyers from Julie and Dwayne Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  RE: Home-made Light Bricks

The big advantage of using LEDs is that you can control two lights from a single RCX output. As long as you don't want them to light at the same time. They also use less power than light bulbs. Now what we really need is a de-multiplexer, to drive (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  RE: Home-made Light Bricks

I would avoid exceeding the current rating on a LED, even for a fast pulse. It's much easier to design a circuit with the proper current limiting resistor, then to experiment with pulse widths. A wrong pulse width, with no current limiting, will fry (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  RE: Home-made Light Bricks

I brought up the pulsing in connection with a de-multiplexer, not to avoid the resistor. If you just want to hook up a pair of LEDs to the RCX motor output, by all means, use a proper resistor, and use forward/stop/reverse settings only. Not using (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: From Bricks to Bothans...

(...) I have also not been able to connect to it or Yakface all day. Travis (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: From Bricks to Bothans...

(...) yup tried many times (...) get them for FBTB and Yakface but it's all fixed now (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Gyphon Bricks? (CAD for the Mac)

Anyone have any experience with this software? Being a Mac user, I'm jealuous of all the lDraw activity in my midst... :-) I found a copy in a nearby store for about $10... I'm tempted to get it, just for the pure geek factor. (And maybe I can hack (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Gyphon Bricks? (CAD for the Mac)

(...) Oh, bad form, replying to myself. After downloading the demo, I picked up the software for a discount, since it's so old. I'll give it a whirl, and if I can pick apart the file format, maybe I'll try to get it playing nice with lDraw... - Mike (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

(...) ^^^^^ How many black 2x4's could I get for Gary Istok? ;) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

(...) I see an opening bid somewhere in the 1-10 million range as being a good start. He's worth a lot. :-) For the humor impaired: I do not in any way shape or form condone trading in human life. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Common bricks in rare colors...

(...) ALMOST!???? <ripping clothes> -John (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: *Giant* Bricks at Potomac Mills + More!

Kevin Loch wrote: <snip> (...) Just a few questions about these pics: Are these [URL:(URL) idea, comic books? catalogs? Are these [URL:(URL) parts for sale? How did these people's names get on these cups [URL:(URL) for the excellent footage! -- (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

(...) Certainly looks like it to me... I hope the turrets on that Disney castle are paper and not some other companies building elements. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) These would make great swords for a desert figs! I'd love to see what some people would do with them. I'd put them on a guy with the torso from 6232, give him green pants and a green head bandana (the real word escapes me at the moment!) Ya, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>