 CAD / 3465
Re: Gyphon Bricks? (CAD for the Mac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:52:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Clemens writes:
Anyone have any experience with this software?  Being a Mac user, I'm jealuous
of all the lDraw activity in my midst... :-)  I found a copy in a nearby store
for about $10... I'm tempted to get it, just for the pure geek factor.  (And
maybe I can hack it... hmmm...)

Oh, bad form, replying to myself.  After downloading the demo, I picked up the
software for a discount, since it's so old.  I'll give it a whirl, and if I can
pick apart the file format, maybe I'll try to get it playing nice with lDraw...

- Mike