  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: #6195 Neptune Discovery Labs Available

Mookie wrote in message <37593E82.DCD2AE16@e...pc.com>... (...) I'd be interested in at least one of these. I'd be interested in a 2nd if someone wanted to split/trade some of the pieces with me. Out of a 2nd set, I'd be most interested in one of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  New MOC: Beach Buggy

I've made a Technic Beach Buggy with independent front suspension. It is made in the Technic LEGO style, meaning that the body is not full; it is only outlined by the Technic bricks. I'm not too happy with the front windscreen and the seats, but (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO Dacta page...it was news to me! (URL) LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun! --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator comments

(...) I would imagine it's because the ship does not figure prominently in the movie. We see it flying in to Tatooine, we see Darth Maul walk out of it, that's it. I was pleased to observe the second time I saw the movie that there's a full-sized (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Star Wars parts

yeh, I realized that after I sent the message. I started thinking "well if 4 clicks = 90º then that must mean that 2 would = 45º and half of that would be 22.5º Thanks anyway though. Are you working on the click plate?? I was surprised it wasn't in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  FS: 4552 parts, super-low slopes

Hello. I have some parts for sale, mostly from a 4552 Cargo Crane which I bought for the train doors and windows. I'm offering the lots below, which I may rearrange if the ones I have set up don't sell. Please feel free to make a lower offer if you (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Weird and Unusual stuff

I hope this is the right forum. (I'm sure to be corrected if not...) I think that I've decided to sell/auction off some of the unusual things I picked up as a LEGO model builder. Including but not limited to some gold bricks (like the silver, but (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Train tables

(...) Actually, yes the track pops out at exactly the same place on every module, 2 studs in for the outside loop, and another 4 studs in after that for the second loop. (...) Well, they don't *have* to, it's just much easier that way. If y'all are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Train tables

It seems to me that there are two fundamental differences between the PNLTC and the GMLTC. Even though I live within I hour of the GMLTC, it would be almost impossible for me to build my own module and just show up at some of the GMLTC train shows (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Categories (was Re: Parts with odd angles)

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:378e19fb.710642...net.com... (...) Patterned bricks could be put in BrickPatterned. It's nice to have all those 1x1 bricks with lettern & numbers, but it's a pain getting past them to the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

Mike, I think that your only recourse is to ask this person to deal with you, and maybe rectify their mistake, and failing that, to flame the hell out of them on Ebay feedback and on lugnet. They may say that they didn't know the difference... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Warbonnet pics up

Hi all, Thank you Tom McDonald for hosting some temporary pics for me of the Santa Fe Warbonnet. It will be shown at the PNLTC exhibit in September (some weekend when I can escape to run up there.) This diesel engine is longer than the 24 stud (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  FOTW

Hi all, Not a very expensive find of the week, but an unique piece of LEGO stashed away in a lot of other bricks. I found an yellow LEGO brick, with some special items ; 2 x 4 studs On cut in the short side Without any LEGO print, in nor outside No (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Help! Pieces from Time Train!

I just received a Time Train from an eBay transaction. It was described as "new in beaten box" which was true enough. Everything was there in the polybags except for 2 pieces. Both are black bricks with 2 slanted sides. They measure 3x3, I think. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Matt's small auction

Hiho, My small auction is now underway with several unbid lots, including space figs! Check out the listings: (URL) current bids please e-mail me with the word "auction" somewhere in the subject and I'll add you to the list. 14 minifig lots, 16 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Can you help me identify what sets these pieces came from?

I was back at my parents house over the weekend and came home with a box of old LEGO. I have been able to identify a few sets from the box but am stuggling with some as well. Unfortunately there were no instructions with these sets. So far I have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: MOC: LEGO Darth Maul

Hey! that's cool. Nice job. You could use the white, blue, and some red bricks to make an R2-D2. That would be cool :) Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) tall). (...) have this (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  FS: Bricks and plates by SIZE and color

There have been several messages recently asking where to buy bulk bricks. Well, here's one place! I have the following bricks and plates for sale. All are brand new. Email me and tell me the quantity you want of each size. See end of message for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Counting parts

(...) But when you're using the PC, at least you're doing something constructive, as opposed to just sitting passively in front of the TV. So I'd say it's better to be chained in front of the PC than the TV. Personally, I hardly ever watch the TV, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Lego books

(...) Here is the Information Posted by Huw Millington detailing the new book. It is available in the US for $19.99 and is at the MOA LIC as Well. Thomas R. Carman Aspiring Lego Professional <THE FOLLOWING REVIEW WAS PASTED FROM LUGNET.REVIEWS AND (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

More:  Next Page >>