 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2083
2082  |  2084
Subject:
Weird and Unusual stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:37:28 GMT

I hope this is the right forum.  (I'm sure to be corrected if not...)

I think that I've decided to sell/auction off some of the unusual things I
picked up as a LEGO model builder.  Including but not limited to some gold
bricks (like the silver, but gold.  Given to some employees), a decoration
Duplo block made when they started the new decoration plant, some light blue
bricks, some purple bricks, some tan bricks.  I don't think the tan is unusual
anymore but the rest are real LEGO, they are from the Danish model shop.  I
also have some prototype instructions for the Spyrius sets and a whole slug of
trans-yellow plates in the 6x8 variety and Fab-firgures.

Before I start an auction I'm just curious if there are any buyers as I'm not
likely to sell without some real compensation.  If I decide to sell is it
better to post on e-bay?  If I could get some help from some of the veterans of
this forum, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

John Kelly