 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2095
Re: Weird and Unusual stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 23:13:07 GMT

John,
As a train builder I would go nuts after some of this stuff. The color
combos you could come up with for passenger trains. I assume that you have
enough bricks to still do that for yourself. The tan alone; I know Dan Parker
(PNLTC) and I both want to model the Orient Express (or the like)... I would
also be interested in 1xn and 2xn plates of "odd" colors, even "not so odd"
like pink and light blue...

SteveB
PNLTC

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Kelly writes:
I hope this is the right forum.  (I'm sure to be corrected if not...)

I think that I've decided to sell/auction off some of the unusual things I
picked up as a LEGO model builder.  Including but not limited to some gold
bricks (like the silver, but gold.  Given to some employees), a decoration
Duplo block made when they started the new decoration plant, some light blue
bricks, some purple bricks, some tan bricks.  I don't think the tan is unusual
anymore but the rest are real LEGO, they are from the Danish model shop.  I
also have some prototype instructions for the Spyrius sets and a whole slug of
trans-yellow plates in the 6x8 variety and Fab-firgures.

Before I start an auction I'm just curious if there are any buyers as I'm not
likely to sell without some real compensation.  If I decide to sell is it
better to post on e-bay?  If I could get some help from some of the veterans • of
this forum, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

John Kelly