 Off-Topic / Fun / 2399
2398  |  2400
Subject:
Say that again (was Re: Weird and Unusual stuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:38:50 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

I couldn't say whether I'd participate cuz my Lego dollars are very fluid but
there are a few space nuts (like me :-) that'd love those 6x8 trans-yellow
plates.

I *hate* it when my Lego dollars become fluid.  Makes it *really* hard at check
out.  Heck, an itch can cost ya $5!

-John