 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1755
FS: 4552 parts, super-low slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:59:58 GMT

Hello.  I have some parts for sale, mostly from a 4552 Cargo Crane which
I bought for the train doors and windows.  I'm offering the lots below,
which I may rearrange if the ones I have set up don't sell.  Please feel
free to make a lower offer if you think prices are too high, and also
please feel free to ask about parts which I don't mention.  I'll sell
most 4552 parts except the train windows and doors, most smaller black
plates, the weight bricks, the green bricks, and I've already sold the
train parts (wheelsets, plates, railings, magnets, and bogeys).  There are
some other good parts in the set which you may be interested in, though.

Lot #1  Super-low slopes ($12)
4 6x8 DkGray super-low slopes

Lot #2 Train Figs ($6)
2 figs from 4552 (white hard hats, train work clothes, one mustached and
        one w/sunglasses)
1 wrench
1 hammer
1 walkie-talkie
welding helmet w/visor
welding cart (as built in set, including hose and nozzle)

Lot #3 Crane Assembly ($14)
Includes the crane from 4552 from the turntable up--EXCEPT for the weight
brick and the white chair.  I count 90-95 pieces in the directions.  It
appears to work at least somewhat without the weight brick, and could
probably be modified to work pretty well using basic pieces in a creative
fashion.  This is a cool model; adding the proper base could make a great
piece of construction equipment (much better than Town Jr.!).

Buyer pays shipping.  The smaller lots (1-2) should be easy to ship
in a padded envelope.  I will charge actual cost via USPS First Class,
which should be $.55 or $.77, I believe.  The crane assembly can be sent
for either about $2 First Class or $3.20 Priority, your choice. I expect
prompt payment, as always, and will ship promptly in return.  Payment via
check or MO; I reserve the right to wait for personal checks to clear (but
rarely do).

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt