 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1756
T:6279 for 6281 mib
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:33:19 GMT

I have an extra unopened 6279 Skull Island, and I would like to trade it
for an unopened 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall. (I know msrp on 6281 was
higher,
but the piece count is close and I'm hoping to trade with someone who
was
smart enough to pick the set up last winter when S@H had it cheap.)

I'm located in Illinois, and would like to trade within the US in order
to keep
shipping costs down.
email me if you are interested.

Thanks,