  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Looks like they already did :) Honestly, I had many problems with the survey, I took it minutes after annoucement. my "shopping cart" got emptied a few times, and when i finally submitted, I found out it only contained 1 item... 2x2 concave (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: LEGO element fonts

I think you can study from dot metric LED, for example, 5x7 dot metrics, basically use 1x1 bricks, maybe use 1x2 sloped bricks in corner, so that you got the same size letters. Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Question about Running 12v trains

(...) One possible explanation for this (since I have washed many bricks and noticed this sometimes, but not most of the time): Dirty bricks will have a layer of grit on them which could throw off the tolerances, and will increase wear, especially (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

John, (...) No, I was referring to the red LEGO logo with rare stuff around it, not the bricks. TLC does not like the logo on websites, as I am sure you probably know. The policy also says you can take pictures of a set, etc. as long as you don't (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  RE: Ultimate Accessory

The transluscent bricks go with the lamp brick. The lamp has the same diameter as a stud or axle, and fits nicely into the hole of a technic beam. The transluscent bricks are completely hollow (no pin in the center), and fit snugly over the lamp to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Minifigs, Slopes, Bricks, Plates (Auctions ending tonight!)

I have 60 auctions ending on ebaY tonight. Some highlights include: Castle Arch Windows, Black Tiles, Blue Train Windows, Blue Chairs, Light Gray Macaroni bricks, Castle Minifigs, and many more. See them at: (URL) the link doesn't work go to ebaY; (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Aluminum 2x4 bricks

[Please set the follow-up to the appropriate group] I'm currently taking a CNC class at school, so for a little side project I machined a couple 2x4 bricks out of aluminum on the EMCO PC 50 machines we have. Since I wanted to use a 1/8" flat end (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snip> (...) <snip>dozen (...) I see what you are saying.. start small with the bulk order selection.. feel it out and then expand where its needed. With items out of production out of the way heres my bulk buy list =): - standard bricks/tiles (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Looking for Sand Red bricks

I've spent some time searching around BrickLink for a quantity of Sand Red bricks but can't seem to find anyone with more than a half dozen. Is there any one out there who has some bricks and/or slopes in this color? And perhaps quantities of 10 or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

oh and another thing. If you release any packs with bricks in them (brick packs, tubs or whatever, regardless of color), please put less 2 x n bricks and more 1 x n bricks in them. (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack

(...) First let me say that I agree with your perception that there is a tremendous lack of basic bricks in sets today. I have a nephiew who currently only has sets and whenever I try and build with his collection I find if very hard because it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) This sounds like a good idea for a poll: Will you be subscribing to Bricks Magazine? (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  who wants to buy my whole collection

thats right i am out i need money to saVE FOR collage heres what i got 390-450 minifigs tons of weapons shield shiny armors old skool stuff thousands of bricks many grey bricks many baseplates please respond with an offer on this web site I'd also (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Brickbay Credit @ Brick Depot for your unwanted 1x4 bricks

I have a need for a bunch of 1x4 bricks. I am mostly interested in black and white, and but will also entertain yellow, blue and red in sufficient quantities. I'd really like grey too but no one seems to part with those! A quick scan of Brickbay (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk bricks for trains

How about the little 'Brick 2 x 1 x 1&1/3 with Curved Top' parts as seen in (URL) . I would really like to see these offered in bulk (or a 4 wide version). These are tough to come by in any color besides green (Flash Speeder has 12). They look so (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  50% off Mod. bricks, plates Tyres and wheels at A-tkt

Just put on sale: ALL modified plates, modified bricks, tyres and wheels. 50% off Hope you find what your looking for at these great prices!!! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Origin of these printed bricks?

(...) The site states that the Basel / Genova / Hamburg printed bricks are very rare (though I guess the Glasgow / Manchester / London ones will be equally rare outside the UK). Bif (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bricks in my Pocket Status

I've been amazed at the number of folks who regularly ask about the status of BimP and the BimPCast. Thanks so much to all the faithful folks out there who, after 2 years, continue to provide feedback. Some of you may have noticed that BimP has been (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack

Paul Baulch wrote in message ... (...) I have seen the basic boxes at TRU, although I'm not sure if I have seen this particular one. I do recall noticing a largish box of bricks and wondering why somebody would pay that price* for it when they (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Are brown plates available?

Yes, Naboo Swamp I had, but it chiefly yields L-shaped bricks. Good for piling up in irregular tree shapes, but not very good for layers of bricks in buildings (I find that if I use L-shaped bricks I need an equal amount of 1x1 somewhere else! all (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>