 Trains / 8764
Re: Bulk bricks for trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:55:41 GMT

How about the little 'Brick 2 x 1 x 1&1/3 with Curved Top' parts as seen in

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6091 . I would really like to see these
offered in bulk (or a 4 wide version).

These are tough to come by in any color besides green (Flash Speeder has
12). They look so good when used for the top of passenger cars.

John Neal puts them to good use in his 8 wide sleeper car
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2816 .

I suspect that the new 7166 Shuttle will become a new source for the curved
top bricks. But from
http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/legoshuttleboxback.jpg I cannot tell if they
are white or gray. Can anyone confirm?

Bryan Kinkel

"STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I was thinking about which elements would be good in bulk for trains. The
list gets long quickly, but is there a rule of thumb to go by to at least
sort a long list by importance.