 Trains / 8767
Re: Bulk bricks for trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:34:25 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

How about the little 'Brick 2 x 1 x 1&1/3 with Curved Top' parts as seen in

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6091 . I would really like to see these
offered in bulk (or a 4 wide version).

These are tough to come by in any color besides green (Flash Speeder has
12). They look so good when used for the top of passenger cars.

John Neal puts them to good use in his 8 wide sleeper car
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2816 .

Thanks, Bryan.  I use these for all of my passenger cars.  The car you
selected has been selected for extinction;-)  Here are my newest versions:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5496 (I try to use the 4 wide
version <6081> as much as possible).

-John