 Trains / 8804
Re: Bulk bricks for trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Demlow writes:
STEVEBAR <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote:

coregated bricks:
28/2 = 14 bricks per row
5*3 = 15 bricks between windows
14*2+15 = 43 bricks per side
43*2 = 86 per car

This assumes you don't want an additional 16 or 20 black corrugated bricks
per car to stick out the ends as the flexible passageway connector thingies
(I have no idea what the correct terminology is for those).

Steve

Steve, the flexible passageways between passenger cars are known as
diaphrams.I just wanted to let you know...-Harvey