  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) No it doesn't they are bricks with wheels, not wheels attached to bricks. :-) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  90 MINUTES LEFT: LEGO parts auctions on Ebay

Hello! I have nearly 30 parts auctions ending on Ebay in an hour and a half. Please check out (URL) is what you can bid on: 10 LEGO 2x2 turntables - gray/yellow 10 LEGO black jet engines 10 LEGO car seats 10 LEGO gray megaphones 10 LEGO windows and (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: CA bricks ?

Did someone say Cellulose Acetate???? The red and yellow are easiest to spot. The red has an orange hue to it. The yellow is a "Lemon Chiffon" shade that is lighter in color. Blue is also a bit lighter. But the other colors are hard to tell the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

(...) complete (...) Definitly interested yes but I think we need a more definitive idea of what we are getting before we shell out $200 for the parts. We should also decide who is going to be "Keeper of the Bricks" before we do this so we don't end (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Interesting Lego bricks, and a question to the historians

Hello all! Today I received a very nice gift (as 'payment' for my BlockCAD program) - three _very_ old Lego bricks. They came in a letter from Denmark, and the sender writes (Translated by me from Danish) "The bricks are about 50 years old, some of (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Chicago House of Bricks 2005 - Castle area

Hello all, I'll be organizing the castle area for this year's House of Bricks. I'm hoping to create a fun and interesting experience for all. I'm planning to separate our area into a few sections. Classic Castle City Standard (URL) The CCC standard> (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: sealed bags - old grey bricks for sale

I really need to move these 6 unopened bags of old grey bricks. So to sweeten the deal, Ill throw in one extra bag of 2x2's or 1x4's for free. That will be 400 mint old light grey bricks for $50. Please email me at ellermannkits@lycos.com if you are (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: What are the most valuable Service Packs?

(...) Hey Rob, I just recently got a set 283 "Sloping Ridge and Valley Bricks" in Blue service pack from the 1958-67 era, which is in the Lugnet Database. It has the following:. (10) 2x2 blue outside corner bricks (rare!) (5) 2x2 blue inside corner (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Ah, what the heck. Here goes: (...) The ability to express myself creatively. Relaxation. (...) The quality of the bricks and piece compatibility across themes. My bricks from 30 years ago still interact with my new bricks today. (...) In many ways (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Roller Coaster runs on Monorail Track

(...) It was designed to be modular - each section is 16x16, and drops either 2 bricks (straight) or 4 bricks (corner). I carried it all in flight luggage, each part wrapped in tight cling-film (plastic food wrap) and I'm amazed the curves held (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Thanks Eric, I have a progress report, boss.... ;^) I have completed two compressors. The first is basically a two large pump compressor driven by two RC racer's motors (very powerful). This compressor is implemented with one large piston and (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

(...) Is this a joke? Finding the bulk listings has become almost impossible on Lego.com. Amongst the 45 bulk offerings are small sets that do not qualify as any kind of bulk. The price for common bricks remains higher from S@H than from sellers on (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  More Tigger plus another new Duplo set spotted

In lugnet.duplo, Suzanne D. Rich writes: (modified by A.G.)...Are those light blue DUPLO bricks? -Suz. Unfortunately, no. The bricks are the regular blue color. Since finding Tigger's Treehouse I have seen another new Duplo set. I forget the name (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Philips brick

Kevin, The named bricks pack is (URL) . It was released under other numbers, but those are not listed on Lugnet. Named Bricks were also included in many larger sets. Your date estimate is probably correct, although named bricks did appear in the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: More Bulk Sand Red parts coming 7/31! New Trains Too!

"steve" <sp_888@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GFnouo.Ex6@lugnet.com... (...) 10009 Assorted Blue Bricks (wrong image) 10010 Assorted Yellow Bricks 10011 Assorted Blue Plates 10012 Assorted Yellow Plates I would like to know availability date, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bulk brick and misc. element sale

Hi! I'd like to sell the following bulk bricks and misc. elements as a lot.  I'd rather not break it up...  This is a straight sale, not an auction per se.  All bricks and elements are in excellent condition and have not been played with, unless (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bulk Bricks Availability

Dear Lego, I was working on an idea to build sculpture models using the bulk bricks available from Shop@Home. I wanted to make the same design in different colors. However, when I looked at the availability of the parts, I was really dismayed to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: spare gold bricks

(...) Well if it is first come first serve.... I would be honored to take your gold bricks Suzanne! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Tightening Bricks

Hello, I am starting to work with a large fountain type deal that wraps around the current building I am creating. I want to use actual water, but my first attempt in channelling it left the entire thing soaking wet; the bricks were not tight enough (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"

Hi all, Things didn't go right for 2BeContinued, the sponsor convention to House of Bricks. Through some odd factors, the covention lost a sizable amount of money. So much, the meeting space wasn't paid for. On top of that, two of the three guests (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>