 Events / BrickFest / 3259
Re: spare gold bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 21:23:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
I had planned to build something for the Trust, but I am way too busy to finish
it and lack odd pieces. (I started way too late!). Is there anyone here who can
use my gold bricks? I'd be happy to mail them out free.

-Suz
Well if it is first come first serve....

I would be honored to take your gold bricks Suzanne!

Gary Istok