 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16436
Re: sealed bags - old grey bricks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:22:47 GMT

I really need to move these 6 unopened bags of old grey bricks.  So to sweeten
the deal, Ill throw in one extra bag of 2x2's or 1x4's for free.  That will be
400 mint old light grey bricks for $50.  Please email me at
ellermannkits@lycos.com if you are interested.

The scala packs are almost sold out, so act fast!

Thanks,

Ben