  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Contest du jour: Best sets <10 bricks in shortest dimension

Hi, Contest du jour: I have an office "air-quarium" (glass enclosed volume to put stuff in) that is 10 bricks deep, and about 65-70 bricks long, by about a foot high. What are your favorite, or "Best" sets to fit this space to display? Also, please (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Delurk and question about brick buying

(...) Well we don't really, there are the new overexpensive BASIC sets which have a lot of bricks but for twice the price as before and if you are lucky you can find an 1857 box of bricks, you get 950 bricks for £14 rather than the new basic set (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Thanks!

Hey TLG! Just in case no one's mentioned it to you yet - thanks! Most of the people around here (including me) are fidgiting, waiting for S@H to start offering the new 1999 service packs (green bricks! green bricks!), and in the meantime, thanks! I (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Keep old colours of: HIGHEST PRIORITY: All train tracks, due to huge customer cost of replacement if colours are incompatible (>$1000 for some people - I have at least 50 packs of straights and more than 30 switches) 1xn plates (pack 10064 (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com... (...) when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1

Hmmm - very nice history. Thanks, Gary. That was very interesting. On point though - I think that bricks in colours other than blue, red and black appeared earlier than the 1980s. I recently bought a 386 Red Cross Helicopter, which I believe dates (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc

Just added over 36,000 parts to my store. - Over 18,000 Tan bricks and plates - Over 13,000 Sand Green bricks and plates Mention this post during checkout to get: USA customers get FREE shipping on orders over $50 AND using non-CC PayPal. Under $50, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What's the connection?

(...) Blok-Tek was made by Coko. I believe that Coko is a clone of both Tyco and Lego. Some of their stuff is almost exactly like Tyco, while some of their bricks are only available from Lego. Baseplates and castle wheels are Tyco, but no half (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Wanted to Buy/Trade: Promo & Commemorate DUPLO Bricks

For BrickFest this year, I’d like to build a display to show off my LEGO Promo & Commemorative DUPLO Brick collection. In preparation for that I’d like to see if I could get my hands on some of the promo bricks I’ve been unable to obtain up to now. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Gold Bricks/Pick-A-Brick in MD

I just picked up the DUPLO tub with gold bricks at (URL) Be Beep> in Severna Park. They also had the DUPLO bucket and the LEGO tub with gold bricks. Unfortunately, Be Beep has taken down their (URL) Pick-A-Brick section>. The person I spoke with (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  FA: Gray Bricks, 1710 Snow Scooter

Hi. I have put a nice assortment of 82 gray bricks up for auction on Guarded Inn. Opening bid is $10. The URL is: (URL) also have a 1710 Snow Scooter (unopened; current bid $3) on Ebay at: (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Orange bricks in Artic 2000

(...) Yes, it's too bad that TLG didn't add light blue bricks (glacier ice!) to their Artic series. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Guido, I should have asked the question "are there gaps (spaces) between the bricks when you build with them. Are they twisted slightly (warped) when you look at one of the longer edges of a 2x4 brick?" If not then you do have only ABS, and some of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  New "Bulk Bricks" items

On the European side, two new items have appeared in the "Bulk Bricks" section of Shop at Home: 3750 - Life on Mars Accessories (44 pieces) 9269 - Wheels and Axles (288 pieces) Wasn't the last item a former DACTA® set? Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.eu)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Transparent bricks 40% off at Mega Lego

Howdy folks, I have put all my transparent bricks on sale. Still available: - 1x2 transparent dark blue brick without center stud. - 2x2 transparent dark blue brick. - 1x1 transparent red brick. - 1x2 transparent red brick without center stud. - 2x2 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  8860 leftover bricks?

Hello all, I got my 8860 second hand, so I don't know which bricks are supposed to be leftovers when the main model is completed. So I dumped all extras that the seller gave me to my spare parts bin, all except one 1 x 6 blue technic brick, because (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: lack of basic bricks in many new sets

Sounds good, but I think this can not be realized. I think the only thing we can do is to play with our children with "normal" bricks and to show them that there is a world outside without Bionicle ..., that there can be almost the same fun by (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Esso Drum brick

Robert, Glad my site was interesting. Which auction had the dutch bricks? There are several of them that aren't in my collection. Perhaps I could get a picture from the seller. Most of these bricks came in 'named bricks' parts packs. Several were (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: WTB: Green plates and large Green bricks

(...) I (...) I (...) BAYLIT has most of the bricks and some of the plates that you're after. (URL) well! Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FA(eBay): 32 clear 1x2 bricks ending Tues

32 brand new transparent 1x2 bricks with no centre post. Very cool... glass block walls, anyone? (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>