 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1162
FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:34:50 GMT

Just added over 36,000 parts to my store.
- Over 18,000 Tan bricks and plates
- Over 13,000 Sand Green bricks and plates

Mention this post during checkout to get:

USA customers get FREE shipping on orders over $50 AND using non-CC PayPal.

Under $50, International customers, or those using CC funded PayPal, receive 1/2
off normal shipping.

-- Scott

Limerick's Pot of Gold:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Limerick